Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Seriously, where have all the good tycoon style games (as also good city building / old school rts games) gone?

Nipun

Whompy Whomperson
Seriously, where have all the good tycoon style games (as also good city building / old school rts games) gone?

I guess I've already shared this earlier...
I used to play Age of Empires when I was in first class. All I used to do was place farms, buildings and stuff, build largest empire possible and never attack others. Just build some men to protect what I've build, but never attack. If enemy attacks with a lot of army, shift empire somewhere else. This continued till 5th class when I realized I'm supposed to attack them, and that's when I got to know age of empires is not an endless game. in 5th-6th class I started playing all tycoon games listed above, and I again ignored all objectives. Just mindlessly build and it felt so awesome. In 7th I guess I last played a tycoon game. In 8th, I fell from bicycle and got seriously hurt so was on bed for over a week, and because I had nothing to do I started playing RCT3, and I felt awesome. That was my last tycoon game.
So to answer your question, where they have gone, they may have failed 8th class. :))

Those were real nice games... :(

BTW Skud, I guess we should play AoE or RoN together sometime. Never tried multiplayer.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Will be great to turn back the time again. Unfortunately, my SSD doesn't allow me to install many games at a time, although those games will mostly take less than a gig I guess.

BTW, SimCity is shaping up nicely. Although I doubt it will be better than SimCity 4 Deluxe.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
guys I think we should add Resident Evil series on the list - there's a mention of RE5 on Zangetsu post but that's not enough as RE4 is better than that and with the release of Resident Evil 6 (and REORC before ) we will have 4 modern RE games for the pc platform - so RE series should added under Survival Horror genre.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
guys I think we should add Resident Evil series on the list - there's a mention of RE5 on Zangetsu post but that's not enough as RE4 is better than that and with the release of Resident Evil 6 (and REORC before ) we will have 4 modern RE games for the pc platform - so RE series should added under Survival Horror genre.

I m sure those who played RE5 must have played RE4 before....and yeah RE4 was an epic game..

so piyush should add this to the list also

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya

I m sure those who played RE5 must have played RE4 before....and yeah RE4 was an epic game..

so piyush should add this to the list also

Yes I too agree for adding RE series, RE6 is also good game so add the whole series.

Sure
but the problem is I havent tried that game even once
So it'd be better if anyone of you can write up a small revue, it'd be a big help to me :)

Soumik

Padawan
Hi Guys...
Can some of you start a different thread or update this one with DRM related details of the games? I want some suggestions of games but i dont want to deal with crappy DRM stuff anymore.

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually RE4 was a legendary game in its own terms. Less bullets, more enemies and a perfect survival horror. RE5 became more action oriented with Chris but still the gameplay was really awesome and now from Ethan I got the feedback that RE6 is better than RE5 so I would say add all of them to the list but don't add RE6 as it has not been released for PC yet. For now add RE4 and RE5 which basically means RE series for PC. :)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ guys you are missing the REORC ;-) - it's not a bad game though it's purely action oriented.

anyway, here's a write up for RE4 :

As U.S. agent Leon Kennedy looks into the abduction of the President's daughter, his investigation leads to a mysterious location in Europe. Encountering unimaginable horrors, he must find out what is behind the terror.

Experience the thrill-a-minute Resident Evil 4! Now the smash hit, award-winning game delivers exciting new gameplay and bonus features - also play as Ada Wong in Separate Ways, 5 terrifying, adrenaline-pumping missions that reveal additional horrific surprise

RE 5 :

From the ashes of old conflicts, a new terror arises. The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bio-terrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSSA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSSA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events. Featuring a revolutionary new co-op mode of gameplay, Resident Evil 5 will let players experience fear together as terror moves out of the shadows and into the light of day.

Chris Redfield, protagonist of the original Resident Evil and Resident Evil: Code Veronica, returns and is joined by new playable character Sheva Alomar, an African BSAA agent tasked with investigating the epidemic. New cooperatively-focused gameplay revolutionizes the way that Resident Evil is played, allowing players to experience the next generation of fear together. Resident Evil 5 supports co-op gameplay, including Online and Split-screen modes.

REORC :

It is September 1998 and the action centres on the ill-fated Raccoon City and the horrific consequences of the deadly T-virus outbreak, developed at the Umbrella facility. With a cover up required, Umbrella orders an elite team into Raccoon City to destroy all evidence of the outbreak and eliminate any survivors. Meanwhile, the US Government has quarantined the city and dispatched its own team of elite soldiers to determine the source of the mysterious outbreak. You are an Umbrella Security Services soldier (U.S.S.), competing alone or in up to four player co-op in a battle against all the competing forces at play in Raccoon City. Expect the return of original Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks such as the Raccoon City Police Department and fan favourite characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, who, as a rookie police officer in Raccoon City, is on your hit list to eliminate.

Features:

Experience the Fear: Set in the terrifying world of Resident Evil

Three Corner Conflict: Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W) and zombies create an unpredictable third force and additional challenge on the battlefield, adding chaos to the shooter game play.

Campaign Mode - both single player and up to 4 player co-op: You are part of the Umbrella Security Service. Protect the truth behind the T-Virus outbreak by any means necessary.

rock2702

Padawan
Wanna play something like guild wars 2,but offline as my bsnl pings r not up to the mark,no fps plz,bored of them,something which has good story,lots of content and great graphics.Suggestions plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom