Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Well its one of the easiest game I've played.:)

Easy is yet another way to define a good game!!i think:p

Because the game was fun. Graphics were nice, gameplay was also good with the use of environment for kills. If a game is easy dosen't mean that I won't play it as long as the game is fun for me.

:goodjob:

I must confess i am a Epic fanboy and everything they put up is worth praise ...for me.
I am obsessed with unreal engine,unreal tech.epic,people can fly and Cliff Bleszinski..cant help.

So Bulletstorm is great game!!!:cool:
In every way....GFX,Gameplay,Story(Half of it)..Kill with skill -one of the most advanced and innovative Game Scroing and reAwarding Sytem i witnessed in long time!

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^^wow...totally forgot it.
ya man it was a cool game.
the music was damn awesome.total fun....quite old though.

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
havent gone through all pages of this thread, so dont know whether its recommended here, but of the several games i found 'authentic' as well as fun to play, 'clive barker's - undying' is one of them....basic elements of the game (not 'gameplay') share some similarity with paranormal studies/events. plus the story and how the plot unfolds, not forgetting the gameplay itself (and a bit of puzzling scenarios), was intriguing and fun to experience.

its an old game, so on new machines, i can understand it wont be able to show its charm much :)

another recommendation - shogo : mobile armour division (from 'monolith'). very old game. bit like transformers. but enjoyable at that time.

d3p

PowerHouse
@Sakar: Total Overdose was a good game back then......recommend you to try Driver Parallel Lines - just like TG.

gameranand

Living to Play
@Ghormaanas
Just see the very first post of this thread. All games are listed there and the post gets updated frequently. :)

gameranand

Living to Play
Then it should be there. But this game is more of a personal choice. I like it while my friend hate it. Really good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom