Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
aitd .. i havent played it till now. will be borrowing it from a friend after exams and then i will see how it plays.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Any recommendations of a Cricket game? Last game I played was Cricket '07

Tried installing Ashes 09 but the demo won't install for some unknown reason :confused:

GamerKP

Broken In
@ GamerKP - Alone in The Dark was released on 2008 - inless you are uisng a *ahem* version there's no Alone in The dark released on 2011 - Alone in the Dark 4 is the best game in the whole series IMO ;-)

Looks like you are a fan of Jmaes Bond Games - wondering why you have not tried Quantum of Solacae .

Call of Juarez Bound in Blood is better than The Cartel and should be on the Must Play List.

yeah you are right man.my apologies.aitd relesed in 2008..
but cant agree with you about coj bound in blood.Its the worst game from ubisoft that i played..lol just look at the paralised running of those game cherecters..haha totally lame.cartel gameplay is better than that ofcourse..and graphics also looks good

GamerKP

Broken In
@UD Fishborn gamer

are you out of your ******* mind man? i dont think you know how to judge a game...
kingdom of amalur reckoning? lol..how can you compare that super lame swordplaying rpg game with single player ninja blade.i dont think you played ninja blade...well play first then judge..

if anybody cant believe me then check xplay rating..
kingdom of amalur got 2.5 in 5
ninja blade got 4 in 5

xplay.com

N:B-[UD=ultimate dumb]

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^oh really. yeah i dunnno how to judge a game but atleast dont mess up with release dates.lol that aint a fish its thane..ever played mass effect???

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
@UD Fishborn gamer

are you out of your ******* mind man? i dont think you know how to judge a game...
kingdom of amalur reckoning? lol..how can you compare that super lame swordplaying rpg game with single player ninja blade.i dont think you played ninja blade...well play first then judge..

if anybody cant believe me then check xplay rating..
kingdom of amalur got 2.5 in 5
ninja blade got 4 in 5

xplay.com

N:B-[UD=ultimate dumb]
well listen naab
I dont give a damn about ninja blade. bad titles shouldnt be there on first page
and the like and dislike depends on person to person
I like KoA Reckoning coz it had all what i wanted
well if you like ninja *cough* blade, then good for you
the main reason i didnt add that game 'coz nobody else is so much interested in adding it

Last edited:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ GamerKP - you better watch the words you use towards other members - everyone has his personal preferences and views when it comes to game titles.

BTW, Talking about The Cartel and Bound in Blood - just check online for reviews which one got most ratings - even on the xplay.com The Cartel 2 out of 5 but Bound in Blood got 4 out f 5 - so which one is better according to most reviews needs no further explanation ;-)

@ Piyush - see if you can get Call Of Juarez Bound in Blood and Necro Vision on the list or not.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well I have played both KoA R & Ninja blade and ninja blade don't deserve first page IMO.

CoJ BiB - Yes
Which necrovision are you talking about. Necrovision lost company ??

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
@topgear
CoJ BiB is damn good....only the CiJ I played
will add
dont know about necrovision...lets wait for some opinions :)
I remember you once suggested me that game....

GamerKP

Broken In
^^oh really. yeah i dunnno how to judge a game but atleast dont mess up with release dates.lol that aint a fish its thane..ever played mass effect???

ya i know thats mass effect.his full name thane krios.well,for now playing mass effect 3 N7 collector edition in 3d vision surround.. ;)

anyone didnt play LA NOIRE ? i must say its really awesomeee....preety much enjoyed playing it....14GB total size

ha ha..rockstar really rocks

oh yeah,i must not say it here but as u guys saying you are good gamers..some even in born..lol....if anyone have a ps3 then play asura's wrath...my godd...the game totally deserve its price.
its a different gaming experience.

Last edited by a moderator:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
whoa!!! I missed Doom 3
now this is embarrassing

EDIT THE FIRST POST ASAP!! Add Doom 3 in the FPS list & say something good about it.

Neither is Far Cry series, Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PC) . And will you please elaborate why the hell did you leave the game that launched the XBox, Halo? Halo 2 is also not there.

In racing games you left Colin McRae rally

In tactical shooters you missed Rainbow Six series

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom