Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
Just saw the first post. Far cry, rainbow series and BF series are already there.

As for halo. I liked the game very much but this series ditched pc in middle and also the map was kinda confusing for me. But overall a good game.

Shouldn't Darkness 2 be in survival horror fps genre ??

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Dont you guys think Bulletstorm And Gears of war PC should be on the list.
Super cool shooters by epic.
Both are visually awesome..bulletstorm..game with best gfx achieved with unreal engine 3.0.
Gears of war PC looks killing at max settings.

Atleast an off-list mention should be there .

Yeah thats a idea.
Piyush add a new category of special mention with non-series games or Midway Pc dropped Game franchise.That should be good.!

Bulletstorm: Metascore 82/100
*www.metacritic.com/game/pc/bulletstorm
Gears Of War PC: Metascore 87/100 *www.metacritic.com/game/pc/gears-of-war

Note:It would be nice for anyone quoting reviews or scores from external source for a game title to use metascore instead ,from Metacritic. It is best to claim ratings of a game>.Piyush you might want to put this in your first thread.just think over it...there has been conflicts going on lately over the review and critic score

Now..is it just me or Alan Wake is really missing from the list.!!!????

Last edited:

GamerKP

Broken In
agree with you about this man.....bulletstorm.oh yeah...hell of a game...played it twice...really enjoyable.
its a must play game ofcourse.

i didnt play gears of war,it got game saving problem in my pc ..thats why..
and also coz gears of war2 &3 both for xbox...so i cant go further on the story.
its kinda sad :(

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
moved several games to their proper genre( do tell me if there are still some mistakes)
created a new sub genre:fps action
added CoJ BiB, Doom 3 ( how could I missed this!!!) ,Bulletstorm(since many members have recommended this) and Gears of war

Piyush add a new category of special mention with non-series games or Midway Pc dropped Game franchise.That should be good.!
didnt get this
Now..is it just me or Alan Wake is really missing from the list.!!!????
will surely add it bro :)
I'm too playing it ...so waiting for my own review

gameranand

Living to Play
What do you mean by special mention sujeet ? I mean the games in the list are already special. Do you mean games like halo ??

@Piyush
good job.

@ everyone
guys please give piyush sometime to add the games. I mean editing that much long post is not very easy. So give him time untill 2 or more games stack up.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
actually i was talking about underestimated and underrated games ....but it all went wrong way ...ok drop that.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
absolutely.!!!!:mrgreen:
i just messed up with my words but you still got my point.
sorry for confusions but thats what i wanted.
see if you can add it.:razz:

yea I'd love to add them
but will add them when I have ....like at least 6 of them

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought DOOM 3 is on the list. Must play for sure.

@topgear
CoJ BiB is damn good....only the CiJ I played
will add
dont know about necrovision...lets wait for some opinions :)
I remember you once suggested me that game....

both necrovision are good though lost company got higher rating I feel like the original Necrovison is better ;-)

BTW, how about adding Left4Dead series.

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah add L4D in MP FPS segment.
As for necrovision. I played the game but didn't liked the gamd much but well using anything for meele and defence was a good thing.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
in necrovison I liked the semi auto healing system ( combination of auto heal and health bag pickups ) and taunting most and not to mention the action packed fight ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
I don't actually know what I hated in that game but something was missing or you can say that I didn't something wonderful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom