Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alok

Adventurer
^^I played both Mirror's Edge and Wolfenstein . Both game deserve a place in list.

@Piyush add both games.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
One question guys: does all the games we are suggesting come under must play category? Both Mirror's Edge & Wolfenstein are good games but I don't think they are must play. RTCW may come, but that's a very old game.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
@Piyush, a few more games are missing: mirrors edge (haven't played, recommended by gameranand long ago), Alan Wake (again, not played), Wolfenstein series (same. watched video only). And yes, Singlarity. based on the same principle as timeshift but lot better graphics and controls. But easy.

^^I played both Mirror's Edge and Wolfenstein . Both game deserve a place in list.

@Piyush add both games.

will do
btw Singularity is already in the list IIRC

gameranand

Living to Play
One question guys: does all the games we are suggesting come under must play category? Both Mirror's Edge & Wolfenstein are good games but I don't think they are must play. RTCW may come, but that's a very old game.

Well in a way you are right but then again if a game is so popular and is recommended by many it can be placed. Also if a particular person is viewing the thread then he can simply look for his favorite genre to get the idea. Afterall we are not making top 100 games in which we have to remove something to add a new game so the list is bound to increase.
What say you ??

@Piyush
How about we add the release year of the game in the post as many gamers may not play the game due to old graphics so this would help them.

Last edited:

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
@Piyush, a few more games are missing: mirrors edge (haven't played, recommended by gameranand long ago), Alan Wake (again, not played), Wolfenstein series (same. watched video only). And yes, Singlarity. based on the same principle as timeshift but lot better graphics and controls. But easy.

pls also look games list posted by others its already recommended by me :mrgreen: on 1st Page

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
I totally agree with you
The list should include only the "must play games"
I'm adding so many games that the list is starting to look vague because of so many games in it
those guys who check that list to search for their choice of game, are sure to be confused
for example , both Wolfenstein and Doom series are good, but one can easily understand the difference between the 2 regarding which one is better

How about we add the release year of the game in the post as many gamers may not play the game due to old graphics so this would help them.
this is a good idea :)
will surely add the release date of each game

and @everybody
as Zangetsu said, there are so many other members who had posted many games too which are equally good in terms of recommendations
be sure not to miss them

EDIT:Halfway through in adding release dates.Will complete it by evening.The games which are in series , I've mentioned the release date of the 1st game in that series.
PS:Need release dates of the following games:
-->battlefield 1
-->TOM CLANCY'S GHOST RECON
-->lara croft tomb raider 1

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Battlefield 1 - 10 sept 2002
Tomb raider - june 1998
Ghost recon 1 - 13 nov 2001

@ Piyush
if you need more just name them.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
pls also look games list posted by others its already recommended by me :mrgreen: on 1st Page

first page got so many different game list. why not make a single post about all the games. going through each and every post, not easy ;-)

EDIT:I've mentioned the release date of the 1st game in that series.

you should mention the date of the last game as peoples will be more interested in latest game than first game. just my opinion.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
you should mention the date of the last game as peoples will be more interested in latest game than first game. just my opinion.

Yeah dats better.
:yeahright:

+

@piyush Add the name of most recent game in each series!!(in case u agree with Sam...cuz i do)

Alok

Adventurer
first page got so many different game list. why not make a single post about all the games. going through each and every post, not easy ;-)

:+1:yeah but what you'll do to rest post. Is it going post in one page??

gameranand

Living to Play
In my opinion add both. One you gave so just one remaining.

I think 1st page should only contain useful data not random disscussion or may be thats just me

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
well, Piyush post can be made the first one by simple getting rid of the 2 post above his. rest of the post be there. moreover azzu hasn't updated the list.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
@Piyush One advise-for any game's release date just click "Wikipedia".
:lol: thanks
ok will do
will be completed by tomorrow's evening
@piyush Add the name of most recent game in each series!!(in case u agree with Sam...cuz i do)
will do
well, Piyush post can be made the first one by simple getting rid of the 2 post above his. rest of the post be there. moreover azzu hasn't updated the list.
"Getting rid off" is kinda ....errr not good
Its better to merge those posts and mention the OP along with it :)
Yup I vote yes. Piyush list deserve to be starting post.
lets make one post which includes major recommendations...
like azzu's + zangetsu's+.... mine along with the name of OPs
how does this sound?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom