Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I am not talking about the checkpoints. I hate the thing that you have to complete the mission in one go or you have to play the whole mission again.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
@piyush baba, why is The Saboteur absent from your must play list? it is one the best action adventure free roam game.

gameranand

Living to Play
Saboteur was a really nice game. Add assassin's creed and gta, infamous and you got saboteur. The thing is it took many things from many games but failed to implement them nicely so became a average game. I throughly enjoyed the game but it becomes repitetive after some time.

Alok

Adventurer
^Hmm i heard lot bugs and glitches about Saboteur, am i right?? And probably it was not working with ati.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Havent played it yet
and none of my friend have either
I'd be grateful if you could post a nice review of it
will be happy to add it :)

played it more than a year ago. sadly due to some problem had to reinstall OS and lost the save files. never gave a try again.

Saboteur was a really nice game. Add assassin's creed and gta, infamous and you got saboteur. The thing is it took many things from many games but failed to implement them nicely so became a average game. I throughly enjoyed the game but it becomes repitetive after some time.

yup. it is like Assassins creed in 19th century :p enjoyed the initial playout.

^Hmm i heard lot bugs and glitches about Saboteur, am i right?? And probably it was not working with ati.

played it on an ATI GPU. no glitches. though can't say anything about bugs as i played it for a few days and then kept it on hold.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I've faced lots of issue when playing this one ( on nvidia card ) - lags, game crashing to desktop etc. - there was a beta patch to fix this but it was not able to fix anything and I still wonder why the developers just released a beta patch for this game - no Final release ?

BTW, one game I would suggest to add is Inferno - anyone remember this old title ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah
+1 for saints row the third. Quite fun game.

didnt took pain to search for it going page by page.!!!!:yaaawwn:

Take it as support for the game.

No need to do that just see the first page, second post by piyush. He updates the list as per requirement. :)

Sujeet

Undead!!!
@gameranand Thanx. Will Look To it Now.:)

The list is missing some awesome and deserving Titles in major categories:
Plz consider these.:
Racing:
Forza Series.(x360...how can you skip that!!)
Gran Turismo.(ps3...one of the best racer till date)

Should have added these before going for Split Second and Blur which are not-that-good in comparison.

RPG:
Where is Final Fantasy.

In FPS Shooters:

Bulletstorm.

*pcmedia.ign.com/pc/image/object/142/14274040/bulletstorm_pc_rpboxart_160w.jpg

Such an amazing game with superb gun play..partially nice storyline.
Marvelous looking Visuals And Of loaded with tons of crash humor (may not appeal many).

Gears OF War Franchise (WTH ...how can it be missed..the most celebrated game of 360)

*chosenwarrior85.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/256839-gears-of-war-3-box-art.jpg?w=640&h=392&crop=1

The first Release which was also on PC was killer.

It should be in the list.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom