Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo

Its been long since I played a game. I need a 1st person shooter like IGI or CS.
My PC Config is
Dual core 2.7 Ghz.
2Gigs of RAM
nVidia GeForce 8400gs 512MB.
500GB HDD.

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
Its been long since I played a game. I need a 1st person shooter like IGI or CS.
My PC Config is
Dual core 2.7 Ghz.
2Gigs of RAM
nVidia GeForce 8400gs 512MB.
500GB HDD.

multiplayer:
Urban Terror (cross platform)
Team fortress 2(beware!!!you might get addicted to it)

single player:
COD 4 MW1
Hitman: Codename 47
Splinter cell: Chaos theory
Borderlands

for more fps games...refer these:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/1416564-post3.html

Reactions: Neo

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ if you want to get Scared start with FEAR / For a challenging fps game FC is what you need to play like gameranand said - FC2 has good gfx but in the long run it may feel monotonous ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Actually I am talking about Far cry 1 and not 2. Far cry 1 was a milestone good gfx, AI and everything. Its a must play.

Yes you can run far cry 2 at mid high settings but at lower res.

abhidev

Human Spambot
IGI 1 was one of the toughest games as it didn't have the facility of saving a game midway. Loved the game though. IGI 2 was pathetic i guess...

gameranand

Living to Play
Nope thats not true. Try Operation flashpoint dragon rising and red river. Also checkout F.E.A.R and Far cry. These would give you a nice challenge for sure.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^
That too from miles away. I mean if you see a foe you must think that there is possibility that he has seen you too and will start shooting.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ For a more relaxing Tactical FPS GRAW, GRAW 2 and Rainbow Six Vegas / Veags 2 is more good ;-)

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah thats for sure but these are squad based tactical shooter which is complicated genre for some as you have to give orders to your squad simultaneously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom