Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marian

What are your favorite games?

What are your favorite games?
I like to play games. My favorite games are
1 Blur
2 Street Fighter
3 call of duty black ops
4 Car Racing game
5 Bike games
These games are very interesting. Please share with us what are your favorite games?

gameranand

Living to Play
^^
There is a seperate thread for this purpose. Some top 10 game or something. Use the search feature to find that out.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Another Flisgt game/Sim ;-)

Rise of Flight: The First Great Air War

“Rise of Flight” - combat flight simulator of the new generation.

The game world is the world of the military Europe of 1917—1918. One of the most important parts of this conflict was the war for air domination.

Player will choose a side to participate in the battle (Austria with Germany or allies, which represented by France, Great Britain, Italy, USA and Russia). The following missions will be available: correction of artillery fire, battle reconnaissance, bombers convoy or interception, dog fights between the most known aces of World War I.

Such aircrafts as Fokker D.VII, SPAD 13, Albatros D.V, Nieuport 28 are represented in “Rise of Flight“.

Duke

Broken In
*2.bp.blogspot.com/_Nvu0N8pW5PU/TIRzYJh32AI/AAAAAAAAAB0/VUVR-_lxWuA/s1600/prince-of-persia-warrior-within.jpg
*images.wikia.com/half-life/en/images/3/36/Episode_Two_poster_remade.jpg

gameranand

Living to Play
Damn not my type. I like arcade type flight games. I tried simulators but they were quite hard. I mean taking off and everything needs attention and all.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ I think almost everyone had played IGI 1 and maybe 2 but personally I had not finished IGI 2 ever as it was very tough for even on normal difficulty mode ;-)

One good but old game I can suggest is Return to Castle Wolfenstein - just play it and you'll enjoy it ;-)

Neo

^^ IGI 2 wasn't difficult . Even though I'm not a serious gamer, I finished it in 1 week with normal difficulty.

gameranand

Living to Play
I completed Project IGI 1 & 2 long long time ago. As for wolfstein its pretty good game but for some reasons I didn't completed it.

Tachyon1986

In the zone
LOL not just that. Kill a foe and the man standing beside him would behave like nothing happened at all. But then again what can we expect from such old game.

Actually, you could expect such a thing. Deus Ex was released the same year, and the way the AI reacted was very good.

Then again , Deus Ex is in a class of it's own. Masterpiece.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ IGI 2 wasn't difficult . Even though I'm not a serious gamer, I finished it in 1 week with normal difficulty.

may be .. but I've tried it only for once ;-)

also Wolfenstein 2009 is good :mrgreen:

^i played both. 09 was better.

I've played and completed Wolfenstein 2009 - but even with all those shiny new gfx the story was not so good and it did not scared even a little only plus point is gameplay but RTCW gave me the creeps and the story was also good and not to mention the gameplay as well ;-)

I completed Project IGI 1 & 2 long long time ago. As for wolfstein its pretty good game but for some reasons I didn't completed it.

The biggest drawback of IGI 1 was no save option though IGI 2 had 3 save options during any mission the battery power to upload data to HQ was really low ;-) and there was no auto save option/

IGI 1 released on 2k and IGI 2 on 2K3 and RTCW on 2K1 and it has all the features of a modern fps game like auto+manual save option / nice button layout etc. - it's felt a lot better because may be it was made using Quake III engine ;-)

If you have time just try RTCW once more - you will like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom