Stunt biker killed, another injured in firing by Delhi cops

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
okay friends, so next time the police will ask people like this, "wait brother ! i just go and get some not lethal weapon, i will be back if i find any, in the meantime you entertain people with your stunt and if wish you kill some"

Nerevarine

Incarnate
non lethal?

you have to prepare before hand if you wanna use non-lethal ammo. its not like in a game, press a button and you swap guns.

:lol: as much as this made me laugh, this is true
and i refuse to feel sorry for an act of sheer stupidity..
They obviously dont deserve death but life's a bi*ch and sometimes, people gotta respect the rules.. Especially near a high security zone like the parliament

icebags

Technomancer
boys were the main faulters, no doubt, but it was very bad act from the person who fired his weapon toward a speeding bike to puncture tire. even rajyavardhan rathore misses moving targets.

yeah they should have opted for non lethal option.

do u see anywhere police doing duty carrying non-lethal stuff ? :lol: best way to avoid these events - always stay clear from people carrying guns whether its locked or not. :cool:

Hrishi

boys were the main faulters, no doubt, but it was very bad act from the person who fired his weapon toward a speeding bike to puncture tire. even rajyavardhan rathore misses moving targets.

do u see anywhere police doing duty carrying non-lethal stuff ? :lol: best way to avoid these events - always stay clear from people carrying guns whether its locked or not. :cool:

This..... [you never know.]

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
okay friends, so next time the police will ask people like this, "wait brother ! i just go and get some not lethal weapon, i will be back if i find any, in the meantime you entertain people with your stunt and if wish you kill some"

Erm as far as i know..Delhi police or even Mumbai police isn't equipped with tasers or even rubber bullets...So there is no question of going back and getting non lethal weapon..my point was about the govt seriously considering buying some of these equipments..And also why do they have to go back..they should always have rubber bullets with them in city limits...its not like you will have a gun battle with the naxals in delhi would you...Lathis used by mumbai police too have been controversial...

sujoyp

Grand Master
snap..no they didnt deserve death...police just wanted to arrest them....but its just an accident that bullet hit the pillion rider....and u can say a stupidity of rider to do stunt even when running away due to which bike tiled down on the back.

snap

Lurker
why did they pelt stones at the police stupid people, did they arrest the remaining persons?

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Little hard to believe Delhi Cops' word for it considering the series of events that happened in the past, both famous and infamous. But if what they said is really what happened, those idiots were responsible for their own well being, considering that 100 bikers near parliament making a ruckus is a cause of a concern. I am just curious to know how the heck did people got of the bike got their hands on stones and started throwing over the cops in the first place.

Hopefully the other 98 hooligans and others who do the same in different parts of the city smarten up.

theterminator

Wise Old Owl
:lol: as much as this made me laugh, this is true
and i refuse to feel sorry for an act of sheer stupidity..
They obviously dont deserve death but life's a bi*ch and sometimes, people gotta respect the rules.. Especially near a high security zone like the parliament

:lol: that made me laugh even more... you're saying people should respect the rules , sometimes!! ..hahah... come on, you should respect the law always..its sometimes when you can make exceptions in rarity.. I think that was a semantic error from you otherwise its a very bad attitude..

Erm as far as i know..Delhi police or even Mumbai police isn't equipped with tasers or even rubber bullets...So there is no question of going back and getting non lethal weapon..my point was about the govt seriously considering buying some of these equipments..And also why do they have to go back..they should always have rubber bullets with them in city limits...its not like you will have a gun battle with the naxals in delhi would you...Lathis used by mumbai police too have been controversial...

What makes you say that? A nations' capital is more prone to attacks than any other city of the country & here you are saying police shouldn't have lethal weapons...btw how can british era rifles be called lethal? :lol:

d3p

PowerHouse
Well Much Deserving act from Police. Well deserve cheap arshe stunter.

For those who call themselves, stunters. Try finding yourself your own road or make one in order to perform so. Highways or Public roads are not meant for these.

Ironman

In the zone
i always read the name of thread as stupid biker killed

hahaha

:lol: that made me laugh even more... you're saying people should respect the rules , sometimes!! ..hahah... come on, you should respect the law always..its sometimes when you can make exceptions in rarity.. I think that was a semantic error from you otherwise its a very bad attitude..

What makes you say that? A nations' capital is more prone to attacks than any other city of the country & here you are saying police shouldn't have lethal weapons...btw how can british era rifles be called lethal? :lol:

They should have both options Lethal and Non Lethal

And Talking of Lethal weapons , they could have shot in the leg or below abdomen level !!

BTW , where did he got shot that he died ??
Hmmmm , they are sharpshooters. :p

more like Lucky Shooters !!

Top Bottom