Store 325+ songs in 1 gb card in full quality .

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
kalpik said:
*www.hydrogenaudio.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=35438

Not everyone likes the sound of SBR :(

i am telling that you will get optimum quality by he-aac of 64 kbps (1.5-2 mb/file) .

plus see this and clarify more....its the test done by organization and not a single person :p

*people.arcada.fi/~johnny/MobileAudio7.pdf
*www.ebu.ch/CMSimages/en/tec_doc_t3296_tcm6-10497.pdf

moreover its the ogg community ......and they will surely try to prove it as the best :lol:

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Last edited:

dead

Broken In
kalpik said:
Like i give a damn about Digit tests! LOL!

what ? you cosider digit tests as rubbish ?

what a digit reader

and

i have tried SBR on my mobile and i FOUND it optimum quality to play
so no more debates

just thank him !

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
lol......no need to fight !

leave him ....he will not accept the practical proofs

kalpik do whaever you like

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
expertno.1 said:

moreover its the ogg community ......and they will surely try to prove it as the best :lol:
:eek: You think Hydrogenaudio is OGG community? Ok, i rest my case..
dead said:
what ? you cosider digit tests as rubbish ?
Yes.
dead said:
what a digit reader
No, im not a digit reader.
dead said:
i have tried SBR on my mobile and i FOUND it optimum quality to play
so no more debates
Good for you! Well i didnt find it to be of "optimum" quality. I like OGG better. What are you gonna do about it?
dead said:
just thank him !
So now i have to take orders from you! HA!
expertno.1 said:
lol......no need to fight !
Exactly! You find AAC better, i find OGG better! What's there to fight! The sense of hearing cannot be really quantified.. So probably to your ears AAC sounds better, and to mine OGG sounds better! We cannot really disprove each other on this!
expertno.1 said:
leave him ....he will not accept the practical proofs
There is NO practical proof! As i said different things sound different to different people! You cannot really "prove" to me that your sense of hearing is better than mine!
expertno.1 said:
kalpik do whaever you like
Why thank you! I will!

Anyway.. i got nothing against anyone here.. Was just looking for a healthy discussion, but i guess this forum cannot handle healthy discussions. Sorry for wasting your time as well as mine. :)

Ganeshkumar

Padawan
@ Expert
Thanksssss :)

I will try it in my Rokr E6...

I hope it works for me tooooo :):)
I understand the logic but let me try...

Last edited:

2kewl

Sangeet Premi
Don't fight, guys! Music quality like music itself is quite subjective. What one likes, otehr may not.

One must still appreciate expert no.1 for an informative post :)

dead

Broken In
kalpik said:
:eek: You think Hydrogenaudio is OGG community? Ok, i rest my case..
Yes.
No, im not a digit reader.
Good for you! Well i didnt find it to be of "optimum" quality. I like OGG better. What are you gonna do about it?
So now i have to take orders from you! HA!
Exactly! You find AAC better, i find OGG better! What's there to fight! The sense of hearing cannot be really quantified.. So probably to your ears AAC sounds better, and to mine OGG sounds better! We cannot really disprove each other on this!
There is NO practical proof! As i said different things sound different to different people! You cannot really "prove" to me that your sense of hearing is better than mine!

if you were here at present you would be shamed here of making yourself false.

digit community is for the members who appreciate others works .
most of the people had doubt abt these codecs and all and i think he has done a good job in clarifying everything with every e-book and graph .

you are just standing on your point like a child who cant accept the right .
senseless just from a old member like you . only post count and no sense .

AND digit tests are just awesome from their side and i consider it best for me and many other readers..if you are not a digit reader you cant understand the digit feeling :razz:

AND
why dont you stop making theories yourself
just do test with your mobile which sounds better at lwoer bitrates .
i think you dont have eaac+ mobile capable and you are fighting like hell.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
kalpik said:
1.*www.rjamorim.com/test/64test/results.html
he aac outperforms here at this listening tests too and for me too

if it doesn't sounds good for you.....
i cant help better stick to your ogg :)
i am not forcing you to aac . but only requesting you to try .
even it doesn't works for you.....atleast thanks for the appreciation.

coding technologies original pdf :-
2.*www.codingtechnologies.com/products/assets/CT_aacPlus_whitepaper.pdf

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

Last edited:

pushkar

Journeyman
Thanks for the tutorial expertno.1. I previously used Easy CD-DA Extractor for converting mp3s to AAC. Now I am using this. I find this better and faster than Easy CD-DA Extractor.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
yep its a lot whole faster.....can convert to aac in 10-15 seconds /file and less time in more good processors

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
max_demon said:
Can anyone clear my doubts regarding VBR and CBR?

this

Constant Bit Rate (CBR) encoding means that you encode a file at a fixed rate, such as 128 Kpbs. For many people this is a common method of encoding MP3s. You can usually tell CBR files because they have consistent file sizes and sound quality. OK, file sizes aren't the kind of thing most of you will look out for. We know that. Variable Bit Rate (VBR) encoding is a method that ensures high audio quality bit-allocation decisions during encoding. The encoder allocates an appropriate amount of data per second, depending on the complexity of the audio file.
If there are very complex parts in a song it will use a quite high bit rate and a lower bitrate for something such as silence. The average bit rate may not be as high as the bitrate of an MP3 of the same quality with constant bitrate.
You should use VBR encoding when consistent audio quality is the top priority.

and in simple words....in cbr data/sec is constant and in vbr it changes with the audio

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
dead said:
if you were here at present you would be shamed here of making yourself false.

digit community is for the members who appreciate others works .
most of the people had doubt abt these codecs and all and i think he has done a good job in clarifying everything with every e-book and graph .

you are just standing on your point like a child who cant accept the right .
senseless just from a old member like you . only post count and no sense .

AND digit tests are just awesome from their side and i consider it best for me and many other readers..if you are not a digit reader you cant understand the digit feeling :razz:

AND
why dont you stop making theories yourself
just do test with your mobile which sounds better at lwoer bitrates .
i think you dont have eaac+ mobile capable and you are fighting like hell.
Whatever.. :rolleyes:

expertno.1 said:
1.*www.rjamorim.com/test/64test/results.html
he aac outperforms here at this listening tests too and for me too

if it doesn't sounds good for you.....
i cant help better stick to your ogg :smile:
i am not forcing you to aac . but only requesting you to try .
even it doesn't works for you.....atleast thanks for the appreciation.

coding technologies original pdf :-
2.*www.codingtechnologies.com/pr...whitepaper.pdf
The test compares HE-AAC with OGG.. Not OGG AoTuV. And i DID say thanks didnt I! Anyway, this would be my last post in this thread.

OP
expertno.1

expertno.1

Technomancer
kalpik said:
Whatever.. :rolleyes:

The test compares HE-AAC with OGG.. Not OGG AoTuV. And i DID say thanks didnt I! Anyway, this would be my last post in this thread.

and does your mobile decode ogg autov :p

i had said already that i have tried it , not only ogg autov but all other codecs available in mobile . but i find eaac/eaac+ far better than ogg autov at 64-80 kbps because of the SBR tech in aac .

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

vilas_patil

Journeyman
Hi, this is my first post on this Forum. I have read each and every post related to this thread. It's really nice to see people with genuine tech knowledge.
I really appreciate Mr. Expert No 1 for clarifying the doubts and making them understand how the various upcoming technologies are deferent and good with excellent examples.
You have managed to answer everyone’s queries, without loosing your pastients and with the best possible polite way. You ROCK man :)

Last edited:

dead

Broken In
Yep Expertno.1 cleared eveyone's doubt and debated with various examples and everything with patience and without loosing any temper .

yep he ROCKS

Expert No. 1 has done a really good job ... and i havent expected all this from a senior member like kalpik ........

Did i mentioned that this tut helped me immensly ?????

dead

Broken In
Expertno.1 too being a senior member reacted far far better than kalpik .
see kalpiks posts .....its really awkward and ruined for forum members and see expertno.1 polite posts and full explanations .

"kalpik is just a poster but Expertno.1 is quality poster"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom