Store 325+ songs in 1 gb card in full quality .

Status
Not open for further replies.

kalpik

In Pursuit of "Happyness"
Expertno.1 too being a senior member reacted far far better than kalpik .
see kalpiks posts .....its really awkward and ruined for forum members and see expertno.1 polite posts and full explanations .

"kalpik is just a poster but Expertno.1 is quality poster"
What the **** is wrong with you dude! Me and expert just had a discussion! He got no problems with me, i got no problems with him! Why do have to get your ass in between?

hahahari

In the zone
give me in a nutshell uys.........does this work or not without compromising the quality.....i usually listen at 192.

dead

Broken In
give me in a nutshell uys.........does this work or not without compromising the quality.....i usually listen at 192.

Yep it works 100% without comprimising any quality ! for 64-80 kbps

even if u use m4a of 32 kbps with SBR and PS u wont notice a slight difference .

try it yourself

I would prefer using a batch file to do mass encoding of files using Nero AAC.
Besides, on a mobile 64 kbps mono/parametric stereo is enough.
I can even vouch that q-0.075 can sound decent on a mobile, if its encoded directly from a lossless source.

and yes, to all n00bs here: trying to transcode an audio file from one lossy format to another can/may/will result in a noticable loss in quality due to which music enthusiasts will be highly disappointed.

Last edited:

Rockstar11

Technomancer
hey experty , are both .mp4 and .m4a same ?

MPEG-4 files with audio and video generally use the standard .mp4 extension.

Audio-only MPEG-4 files generally have a .m4a extension. This is especially true of non-protected content.

* MPEG-4 files with audio streams encrypted by FairPlay Digital Rights Management as sold through the iTunes Store use the .m4p extension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom