Starving North Koreans eating own kids, corpses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
No Comments on this , we don't know how much truth it holds!
Although , IMO if you can eat any other organism , why not your kind if it can save your life. (Considering the fact that you prey only on the dead ones. , not kill anyone alive.)

Although : I am vegeterian.
this, could not find words for it

refuse to attach too much credibility especially because corpses and killings are in the same story, unless they are eating rats, crows, pigeons, cats and dogs as well, this is too far

if it is true, maybe it some kind of dark ages psycho condition, caused by unnatural famines

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
If they are eating their own children or corpses, then probably the dogs, cats, rats, etc have already run out. I do think the the credibility of this whole affair is questionable, but I do not question what human beings are capable of doing when living on the edge.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
^^
Chicken feed on worms. People take bath in the Ganges. Plants grow over the dirtiest of soil. So, clean chicken curry anyone ? :>

sujoyp

Grand Master
guys by dirty animals I ment just see what they eat...i have seen pics of those....yuk..maybe they r very poor...but cant they have goats,chickens,fish farming etc...y to eat strange insects

Who ever eats dogs I have no sentiments for them (on google it seems south korea eats them) :evil:

Hrishi

^ TO me , those Who Eat Chicken , Goats , Pigs , Buffaloes , are pretty much same as those who eat other animals like Snake or Donkeys or Monkeys what so ever.
On what basis do you classify the Chickens and Goats as eatable and others as dirty ??? Those poor Chickens also have life just like those weird looking snakes and Crocodiles.

gameranand

Living to Play
Real sad news, I mean I have heard the tale that at last Monkey Mother sacrifices her own offspring to save herself and if that is their condition then its really sad that the HR guys who go rampant when someone is hanged don't give a damn about this. :(

sujoyp

Grand Master
^ TO me , those Who Eat Chicken , Goats , Pigs , Buffaloes , are pretty much same as those who eat other animals like Snake or Donkeys or Monkeys what so ever.
On what basis do you classify the Chickens and Goats as eatable and others as dirty ??? Those poor Chickens also have life just like those weird looking snakes and Crocodiles.

Ok I agree with u somewhat ...no words can justify taking life of other animals

mastervk

In the zone
guys by dirty animals I ment just see what they eat...i have seen pics of those....yuk..maybe they r very poor...but cant they have goats,chickens,fish farming etc...y to eat strange insects

Who ever eats dogs I have no sentiments for them (on google it seems south korea eats them) :evil:

eating one animal is same as eating another animal..Due to different culture for people eating some animal is ok while some is taboo..but Tribals all around the world eat everything from snake lizard to rats ...

for eg for most Indians it might be taboo to eat cow but in US it is very common..

and many tribes in Nagaland eat dogs ....

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
Can't say how much truth does this news holds, as these are only reports and that too, coming through the secretive North Korea. May be, this is a tactic to create a sense of untrust among the North Koreans (as the article talks about one province) about their government, which is already facing sanctions and implications.

I agree with Rishi.:-D VEGETARIAN BY CHOICE.:p

Hrishi

eating one animal is same as eating another animal..Due to different culture for people eating some animal is ok while some is taboo..but Tribals all around the world eat everything from snake lizard to rats ...

for eg for most Indians it might be taboo to eat cow but in US it is very common..

and many tribes in Nagaland eat dogs ....
I was not able to find the exact words , but thats exactly What I meant .! :) Totally agree.

sujoyp

Grand Master
lol thats what i said at first...if they can eat all those animals then y not humans :D whats soo surprising about it

Piyush

Lanaya
I dont agree to this at all.
Check the status of this nation in the eyes of allied powers. NK have been bugged many times since past.
It may have happened that some incident of this sort took place at some place by some "disturbed person", but its highly possible that the media is using this piece of info as a tool to make people around the world misjudge them.
Korea had a rich past, be it their culture, tradition, loyalty or love for motherland.

Im surprise these NKs still go for nukes while there people is starving to death.

lol thats what i said at first...if they can eat all those animals then y not humans :D whats soo surprising about it

No offense but this kind of mindset is what germinates more doubts.

mastervk

In the zone

cannibalism is different than eating other animals as food..though many animals do it (even lion ) but that is done mostly to claim territory than to eat as food source..

Though i understand what you are saying....There is natural psychological barrier which prevent most species to eat their own but once you go down that road nothing stops you..

BTW at least some ancient culture like Aztec or Inca might have involved in ritualistic cannibalism ....

Im surprise these NKs still go for nukes while there people is starving to death.

as per US media because they have nukes and missiles that's why people are starving..They are spending all money in missile program and for luxuries for communist regime...

If they drop their missile program US will install a puppet government there and start sending aid via UN :p

bubusam13

Human
I like korea... really.... and are we discussing about eatables here, cats and dogs and cockroaches ?
If we donot eat something obviously we will think it dirty. Anyway, I believe the agenda behind this news is to make the outside world understand "look NK's people are starving while govt is investing on nuke. How bad their govt. is. "
Anyway, NK too looks determined. ha ha. Few years ago I read somebody in Australia ate liver of his friend.

CyberKID

In search for Tech Gyan!
That's not too much of an incident to claim that "N. Koreans have been turning to cannibalism". That's actually not fair, and the MEDIA, is to be blamed to make it sensational.

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
tell me something? dont plants have life? just because plants "dont show emotions of dying" doesnt enable you to eat them and proclaim yourself as vegetarian. Enough with the rants against people who eat chicken, goat etc... you can argue all you want but you "so called vegetarians" are the same as us "meat eaters" and probably even worse. since you justify killing living beings(plants) as a source of food, and others as meat eaters, animal haters...(nvegetarians)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom