Starving North Koreans eating own kids, corpses

Status
Not open for further replies.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Yeah, everything is same. Now next time when you go out to buy Chicken or Mutton, don't buy it, buy Dog, or Cow. And don't buy Eggs, don't kill a life. Don't eat fish. And don't eat veg too, plant has life after all. Don't drink water too, don't steal Hydrogen and Oxygen. Don't eat Mushroom.
So what's left?
You see? Giving lecture is easy.

Last edited:

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Yeah, everything is same. Now next time when you go out to buy Chicken or Mutton, don't buy it, buy Dog, or Cow. And don't buy Eggs, don't kill a life. Don't eat fish. And don't eat veg too, plant has life after all. Don't drink water too, don't steal Hydrogen and Oxygen. Don't eat Mushroom.
So what's left?
You see? Giving lecture is easy.

you should stop living too, you are wasting precious oxygen.

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
No offence anypne, but I was reminded of this :

Vegetarians: Descendents of prehistoric people too lazy to hunt moving things :D

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
No offence anypne, but I was reminded of this :

Vegetarians: Descendents of prehistoric people too lazy to hunt moving things :D

there is nothing wrong in being a vegetarian, but disregarding others taste for meat is wrong. and then giving all reasons for it like the poor animal.... awww... save him... cute little eyes.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aghori - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why don't people look around ourselves before making ignorant and demeaning generalzations about others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom