Spam Volume on TDF

Status
Not open for further replies.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Guys,

Couple of weeks back, our admin Ico enabled the 10 post moderation mandate for new joinees. Due to this spam posts should be 0.00% or near to it. Talking about new ID's or new posters.

Have you guys this to be positive. Have you seen any spam posts by new log in ids. We need this feedback to sense-check if the new implemented system is working fine.

Thanks for your feedback.

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
Errrm..Actually I asked peoples observations in past two weeks. Have they "seen" any spam..?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
:p
yes it has reduced. Saw only once or twice maybe in one feedback thread(some old digit issue) and somewhere

It has REDUCED significantly :)

tkin

Back to school!!
Good job you guys, almost no spams these days, saw a spam thread today but when I reported it said no thread exists, so it was removed even before I got to report it, very nice.

cyclops

Broken In
But the Random questions need to be simplified. Its irritating that one has to google for the answer everytime.. I'm no Einstein! :smile:

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Well, we were not getting bots as spammers, they are generally call center guys or random humans who can easily solve those questions and spam. So spammers like you will get irritated and get away :p

tkin

Back to school!!
Well, we were not getting bots as spammers, they are generally call center guys or random humans who can easily solve those questions and spam. So spammers like you will get irritated and get away :p
I doubt call center guys will be able to solve that math, simple BODMAS is hard for some guys ;-):grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom