South Indian Regional Movies/Kollywood Vs Bollywood

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
ENOUGH!
Stop insulting SOUTH INDIAN MOVIES. I wanna share some of the CLASS Tamil,Telugu and Kannada movies. Bollywood movies sucks! Damn! Watch Anniyan(Tamil) which can be comparable to Hollywood standards. Watch Magadheera(Telugu). And Last but not the least Mungaru Male(Kannada). These movies u can't even find in Bollywood. Just imagine Chak De! India, Om shanthi om movies without Shah Rukh Khan and with some other actors. It would have been an utter Flop movie. And whatever action u see in south indian films, are loved by south indians k. Every body know that they are impossible stunts. Thats why, such things are called FILMS or MOVIES

Techn0crat

RPG FTW!!!
just saw Robot's trailer.
Special Effects were like WTF?and it's like costliest film ever in India.Where did all the money went?Certainly not to studio.
When Indian films will be able to match technical quality of other industries?heck, they cant even match to T2 or Jurassic Park which are almost 20 years old.

Nithu

I'm in 3D Grafix world!!!
For comedy movies Malayalam movies are the best.
Few Kannada movies are also good.
I dont like the fight scenes in Tamil movies, sometimes very unrealistic.
Only few Bollywood movies are great.

But still Hollywood Rockz!!!

ajai5777

Youngling
Yeah in humour sense malayalam films are far better than tamil and hindi etc.New generation tamil comdey is okay but I cant bear their old style.Once I watched some scenes of a tamil film which was the remake of a successful malayalam comedy 'Ee parakkum thalika' I was crying by watching those scenes in tamil :lol: Also in hindi, priyadarshan is making a lot of movies which are the remakes of evergreen malyalam films mostly starred by mohanlal.But in acting and humour no match for him in bollywood.

Priyadarshan : "I was busy doing remakes of Mohanlal films with Akshay Kumar."

P.S. :Akshay is no match for Mohanlal :p

Top Bottom