Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

Kiss

Journeyman
Bro, The screen is not bad, yeah L9 does have a better screen.
But I dint use X.L on full brightness as battery was low.

I have always read L9 has a better screen than L, does having 6ppi more(L with 228 and L9 with 234) make such a huge difference??

and if its not abt the ppi then are we saying the colors are more vibrant in L9 and the screen of L is dull?? or is it 4.7" vs 4.3" screen??

Yes future update will improve screen and camera even more, along with performance.

Random, Improve screen in what manner??

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
I have always read L9 has a better screen than L, does having 6ppi more(L with 228 and L9 with 234) make such a huge difference??

and if its not abt the ppi then are we saying the colors are more vibrant in L9 and the screen of L is dull?? or is it 4.7" vs 4.3" screen??

L9 has more PPI which means its harder to see the pixels compared to L
Also qHD res means more pixels compared to FWVGA

Kiss

Journeyman
L9 has more PPI which means its harder to see the pixels compared to L
Also qHD res means more pixels compared to FWVGA

I do agree more PPI means a better screen. However 6 ppi more makes such a huge difference that it becomes a distinguishing factor between the two??

Kiss

Journeyman
The benchmarks has given it outstanding scores...

However it also says..
"Its powered by a 1 GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8930 CPU with Adreno 305 GPU and runs on Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). In the
Xperia L White Paper on the Sony’s website it is mentioned as MSM8230. "

Whats the difference in these two processors ?? Which one is better??

S4 is greatly superior to Z .. no doubt abt that ! i used both of these smartfones and found Z lacking the camera stint in low lighting ! Big disappointment ... sold my 2 weeks old Z for 30 k :/

Top Bottom