Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
OT:
Now with around 2-3 users having girls Profile Pic, I think furious gamer has posted really confusing now :p

About the video, That guys english Is very very bad.Cant understand a word

SahilAr

In the zone
No No. You connect usb cable to your phone, then keep holding the volume down key and connect to PC. You have keep volume down key pressed until you connect usb to pc and see the green led.

Sirf ek baar dabane se nai hoga.

Arre,i have tried that too!Green Light aane k baad bhi isi step k aake stuck ho jata hun..i'll post that same pic with green color too.

SahilAr

In the zone
@Randomuser,Thanks for the advice,it worked..Finally update successful,but no major update..useless olx and other useless apps got installed,gonna remove them for sure!

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Expect a proper L review soon! :D

*blog.gsmarena.com/the-sony-xperia-l-pays-us-a-visit-brings-serious-potential-for-tempting-price/

kARTechnology

Sony " VA" "IO"
10 years update is impossible not because Sony or any other OEM cannot do it, but simply because the hardware will not support it. It's like saying I want my 1999 Desktop PC to run Windows 8.

As for the rest of your wishlist, that will be granted in October when Sony launches the i1 = Honami = 2H Sony flagship.

Will it release in India?
Approx price?
Love it if it is 30-36k
And no other brand should compete with it, even if they, they might lack the water proof and dust proof thingy

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
hey sry for being a bit off topic but i kind of need your help randomuser111...i am looking for a portable mobile charger for my sony xperia SL which is good enough to give me 2-3 charges with it..am planning to travel and it will be difficult to find an outlet everytime..could you help me out..

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
How about this? You can charge 4 times

CP-F2LSA : Mobile Power : Batteries & Chargers : Sony India

2 times with this

CP-F1LSA : Mobile Power : Batteries & Chargers : Sony India

Top Bottom