Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
At 39k it is an alternative to iPad but the iPad wins hands down when it comes to app environment.

justiceabhishek

Right off the assembly line
All Sony Xperia series is rocking and at present they most talkative smartphone is Sony Xperia ZR just about one features which make it different form other smartphones is its "Under Water HD Recording" the phone will be launch around Q2 fo this year, but what I feel that it wont be getting as much selling figure as of Samsung because of its high price range.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Ok so phoneareana is being biased, The processor is not future proof ? Seriously? Dual core krait is much much better than cortex A9 AFAIK, and it's the best under 20k

ZTR

Cyborg Agent
Ok so phoneareana is being biased, The processor is not future proof ? Seriously? Dual core krait is much much better than cortex A9 AFAIK, and it's the best under 20k

Well it is no Quad Core now is it?:lol:
Also it due to the fact the Quad Core SoC like MTK6589 score much,MUCH better benchmark

I think the reason for the low scoring benchmarks are due to the fact that it is clocked at just 1 GHz...

Also Phonearena are Samsung fanboys :mrgreen:
(Just look at their review of S II Plus xD )
Samsung Galaxy S II Plus Review

RohanM

Cyborg Agent
^^ I do agree on one point of PA review is that screen is not that good. cam also sucks. why is sony bragging for their rs sensor so much dnt knw.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Cam "sucks" ? Name one phone under 18k with better camera than L ? And FYI Nexus 4 cam also "sucks" if we get down to real camera analysis.

As for Phonearena, they are the worst review site ever.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ I do agree on one point of PA review is that screen is not that good. cam also sucks. why is sony bragging for their rs sensor so much dnt knw.

Bro, The screen is not bad, yeah L9 does have a better screen.
But I dint use X.L on full brightness as battery was low.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia L full size camera samples here

Gadgets Portal Album 13 « Gallery 36 « » Camera Samples

They are definitely not bad, in fact I'd say almost same as Xperia S quality wise. And after L gets the new camera update pics will be even better.

Xperia L benchmarks

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG4gaqS-wuw&feature=youtu.be

Spoiler -

Antutu - 10600
Quadrant 4300
Nenamark 2 - 60 fps

cooldude94

Journeyman
The Prize of ZR is euro 479 in netherlands Z is priced at 579 euro there . so in india price should be around 30k ? this is a good price .
I am now confused between zr and nexus 4 ? which is a better buy ?

Top Bottom