Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Nevermind, just ignore him. He's back to his Sony bashing mood. He did the same last year when Xperia S launched, saying how the screen was useless with so poor viewing angles and that performance was horrible, GSII is so much better and blah blah blah

rider

as Kratos
Then do not post stuff like "TFT display !!!! " . It really is pathetic to see someone in a TECH forum who doesn't know basic tech stuff. And also stop believing blindly what manufacturers advertise like quoting HTC's official presentation PPT to prove that HTC One camera is AMAZING.

I just used it once and you get seriously offensive man. Please control yourself. It is not pathetic to use TFT display. I know about the basic stuffs.
Dude please go learn basics of LCD technology first A humble request. I seriously feel like banging my head on the wall when someone says TFT display. People should use their brains a bit. ( It's not directed at you but countless idiots I see on various blogs posting - TFT screen !!!!!"

Z uses a LED backlit IPS TFT LCD screen. The viewing angles are compromised due to the OptiContrast resin.

As for screen I already mentioned in my preview that Z screen is simply not for people used to average quality inaccurate over sharp over saturated screens.

You said GSMarena is pathetic and idiotically wrong. This means Sony India is also idiot who is clearly mentioning it is a 1920x1080 TFT Display.

*img441.imageshack.us/img441/6215/81741938.jpg

Pathetic performance? How can you just make that statement? Lol really. Can I just ask you what kind of performance do you expect from a "flagship phone"? :)

And why the phone is worthless? I mean seriously, this worthlessness of the very phone led it to win so many awards ?

I mean to say pathetic in comparison to other flagship phones in terms of camera performance. Kindly read above matter before calling it wrong. You always grab middle part and start arguing like a kid every time. :facepalm: Now you will start deleting posts, don't you. :lol:

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

I already mentioned in my post that when you see TFT LCD mentioned in specs it simply means LCD. And type is not specified.

Is it so tough to understand ?

And yes writing TFT screen is idiotic. There are some serious FOOLS at Sony India website development team

BTW if you knew basic stuff you wouldn't write "same old sony TFT screen".

Pathetic camera performance against rivals ? Hahahahahaha :D Nice joke

rider

as Kratos
Nevermind, just ignore him. He's back to his Sony bashing mood. He did the same last year when Xperia S launched, saying how the screen was useless with so poor viewing angles and that performance was horrible, GSII is so much better and blah blah blah

Oh man! I just said couple of sentences against Xperia Z and you are calling me I'm in sony bashing mood? Oh! Dear.

^

I already mentioned in my post that when you see TFT LCD mentioned in specs it simply means LCD. And type is not specified.

Is it so tough to understand ?

And yes writing TFT screen is idiotic. There are some serious FOOLS at Sony India website development team

Finally you agreed on something. :lol:

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Yes because all you are doing is saying absolutely SILLY things based on one crap review. If you state actual negative points about the Z I'll definitely support you too, but just posting some random baseless crap is not appreciated.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Ok Ok but 9 out of 10 people will take it as TFT display like Xperia S but with 1920x1080. :)

So ? I don't see anyone with an S that is crying about the screen ? Even with a "poor TFT" S became the No.2 most popular smartphone of 2012 with "brilliant screen" HTC One X falling far behind it.

Even with poor viewing angles Z screen is still miles ahead of GS3/Note 2 and most other screens.

rider

as Kratos
^

Yes because all you are doing is saying absolutely SILLY things based on one crap review. If you state actual negative points about the Z I'll definitely support you too, but just posting some random baseless crap is not appreciated.

Well you think it's a crap review. Alright. :lol:

This video has been uploaded today till now 8,677 watched and 1,901 silly people liked and 47 who disliked are genuine people who can not listen anything against sony.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Well you think it's a crap review. Alright. :lol:

This video has been uploaded today till now 8,677 watched and 1,901 silly people liked and 47 who disliked are genuine people who can not listen anything against sony.

1901 Samsung fanboys liked. :)

rider

as Kratos
So ? I don't see anyone with an S that is crying about the screen ? Even with a "poor TFT" S became the No.2 most popular smartphone of 2012 with "brilliant screen" HTC One X falling far behind it.

Even with poor viewing angles Z screen is still miles ahead of GS3/Note 2 and most other screens.

Well nobody will purchase if they want to cry after the purchase. My point was just about the display. Display is not everything about this phone. Till today it is the fastest phone in India in terms of CPU performance. It is miles ahead with GS3 because it is a 2013 phone came after 10 months of GS3. And please Note II is a phablet don't compare with mainstream phones. Their buyers are different people who have different requirements that Xperia Z or GS3 can never full fill.

1901 Samsung fanboys liked. :)

Ahh whatever you say. He compared Xperia Z with chinese Oppa 5. If he himself a samsung fanboy he will definitely compare with some samsung phone. Enough to talk to you. I am tired now. Chill and relax until GS4 get launched in India. Bye. Sayonara :)

shreymittal

Being Human
Well nobody will purchase if they want to cry after the purchase. My point was just about the display. Display is not everything about this phone. Till today it is the fastest phone in India in terms of CPU performance. It is miles ahead with GS3 because it is a 2013 phone came after 10 months of GS3. And please Note II is a phablet don't compare with mainstream phones. Their buyers are different people who have different requirements that Xperia Z or GS3 can never full fill.

Ahh whatever you say. He compared Xperia Z with chinese Oppa 5. If he himself a samsung fanboy he will definitely compare with some samsung phone. Enough to talk to you. I am tired now. Bye Chill and relax until GS4 get launched in India. :)

Bro if you dont want to buy if it is an waste or worthless please dont reply to this thread
"o bhai note 2 phablet ki category me aata haan aata hai lekin hai toh phone hi 7" ka tablet toh ni"
and thankyou for leaving.
@sam please clean this thread

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I mean to say pathetic in comparison to other flagship phones in terms of camera performance. Kindly read above matter before calling it wrong. You always grab middle part and start arguing like a kid every time. :facepalm:

Pathetic performance? Seriously rider, get a life.

Firstly if you meant camera performance, then do mention it EXPLICITLY. And if at all it was camera performance, then it's not at all pathetic mate. I agree it's not top notch, but X: Z was never marketed as camera-phone. And c'mon each phone has got it's own strong point, if some area is not best, then it can't be flagship? What a joke!!

PS: You show your worthiness (equivalent to facepalm) by using facepalm every time.

rider

as Kratos
Bro if you dont want to buy if it is an waste or worthless please dont reply to this thread
"o bhai note 2 phablet ki category me aata haan aata hai lekin hai toh phone hi 7" ka tablet toh ni"
and thankyou for leaving.
@sam please clean this thread

Who the hell you are to tell me not write in this thread? Are you the owner of this TDF? Are yoing doing some marketing that this thread should be full-fill with only pros of SXZ? All the things you said are worthless, immature, fake and irrelevant. (HTC One @50k). Why should I leave?

Pathetic performance? Seriously rider, get a life.

Firstly if you meant camera performance, then do mention it EXPLICITLY. And if at all it was camera performance, then it's not at all pathetic mate. I agree it's not top notch, but X: Z was never marketed as camera-phone.

I've many live sujay. :) You get your life. If you can understand English. I said pathetic in comparison to other flagship smartphones. I said that much about camera because that was the point of argument. The performance is not top notch and is comparable to the class of Galaxy Nexus like phone.
And c'mon each phone has got it's own strong point, if some area is not best, then it can't be flagship? What a joke!!
Exactly I was saying each phone has two sides. It is not a perfect phone. All this clash begin when I just write few line against it and others start arguing like animals with insulting and offensive manner. :(
PS: You show your worthiness (equivalent to facepalm) by using facepalm every time.
The point was clearly equivalent to facepalm. Hence I used, I don't always post that.

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Who the hell you are to not write in this thread? You are the owner of this TDF. Ain't you? All the things you said are worthless, immature, fake and irrelevant. (HTC One @50k). Why should I leave.

Did i said i am the owner of this forum?did i? no then y the hell r u talking to me like this who r u ?
Respect others they will respect You

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Android Central review

Sony Xperia Z review | Android Central

Like its predecessor the Xperia T, the Xperia Z outputs photos at up to 13 megapixels and shoots video at up to 1080p resolution with 30 frames per second. But the larger sensor results in subtlely improved image quality, evident when you examine images at full size. Shots from the new Exmor RS unit tend to have less visible noise, and low-light shots are visibly clearer, with less tendency to blur. The noise that was present didn't seem to affect the balance of colors too much.

In daylight you’ll be treated to clear images with bright yet accurate colors and plenty of fine detail, noise-reduction notwithstanding. The Xperia Z also produced more accurate colors in darker sections of images compared to many previous handsets, including the Xperia T. Image quality declines somewhat in lower light, as you’d expect. But the Xperia Z’s night-time and indoor performance was significantly better than just about every phone camera we’ve tested. More fine detail was picked up, colors remained more-or-less accurate, and ISO speed rarely strayed above 800, even in the very darkest of conditions. It's also telling that it was much, much more difficult to produce blurry night shots on the Xperia Z than the crop of 2012 Android flagships.

So overall you’re looking at one of the best phone cameras currently available -- a stand-out feature for the Xperia Z. It also reestablishes Sony as a serious contender for the smartphone camera crown

Android Central must be a bunch of jokers, no ? To praise the Z camera :)

Seriously rider, for someone who hasn't even used the Z camera you are talking BUCKET LOADS of crap

rider

as Kratos
Did i said i am the owner of this forum?did i? no then y the hell r u talking to me then who r u ?
Respect others they will respect You

I didn't mean you are the owner. I was asking you. If you are not, you can simply say no. :) I am tired though. And where the hell I disrespected you or you said anything that deserve some medal of honor? I said that as your above quotes were like. If you want respect you should be capable to like randomuser111 who accepted.

I have not seen the One,but the butterfly's screen was clearly better than Z to my eyes.

Here comes an honest person. :)

shreymittal

Being Human
Don't you understand English? Where I said you the owner? I was asking you. If you are not, you can simply say no. :) And where the hell I disrespected you or you said anything that deserve some medal of honor? I said that your above quotes were... If you want respect you should be capable to like randomuser111 who accepted.

"Arre rider saabh hume maaf kardijiye hum chote hai aapse"
And i can understand english i said no i think u didn't read that

Top Bottom