Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
It's already in almost all the sony stores across Delhi-ncr..btw I didn't pre order it so I went to shipra mall sony center and now they are saying its 39k:-(..guess it's got quite a big demand, huh?

Buy online. Saw it for 37k on some sites today.

Btw I saw the igyaan review where Bharat mentioned that colors are excellent while watching videos but not while browsing UI. This sounds like a software glich rather than a hardware issue. Same issue has been observed by other sites too. I think Sony will fix it with an update.

Many people complain about not having 180 degree viewing angle. Personally I think it is a good thing. I can use my phone anywhere and the person next to me won't be able to see whats going on. I had this issue long ago with my amoled n86. Seriously how many of your view the phone at such steep angles except for checking or comparing while buying?

shreymittal

Being Human
It's already in almost all the sony stores across Delhi-ncr..btw I didn't pre order it so I went to shipra mall sony center and now they are saying its 39k..guess it's got quite a big demand, huh?

I din't knew that what they are asking now but when my friend pre ordered it was 36k. I will ask my friend about the price what they have said to him :)

shreymittal

Being Human
Many people complain about not having 180 degree viewing angle. Personally I think it is a good thing. I can use my phone anywhere and the person next to me won't be able to see whats going on. I had this issue long ago with my amoled n86. Seriously how many of your view the phone at such steep angles except for checking or comparing while buying?

Same Here i also think that its not a -ve point but its an +ve point for most of the users. If i am travelling in metro i don't like people viewing my phone from steep angle though it is an + point for me atleast:)

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Xperia L looks really interesting. Adreno 305 is better than Videocore or mali 400 or sgx 544 used in grand, s2 and mmx a110.

SP and others are basically Nexus 4 hardware

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
:eek::eek::eek::eek:Anybody knows about this if please comment Asap
Goodbye! | iGyaan.iniGyaan.in

What !!!!!!!

Why is it closed?????????????? I really loved Igyaan reviews :(

ON TOPIC:

Galaxy Grand/Micromax Canvas HD rival coming from Sony. Around 5 inch sceen size, qHD resolution, Mediatek Quad A7 chip and touch pen.
Will be priced around 15k

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Who wants TEASERS for the REAL 2013 Sony flagship? :D

TEASER No.1

Look at the parts highlighted only ;)

*i.imgur.com/hLIJqPi.jpg

Last edited:

shreymittal

Being Human
Galaxy Grand/Micromax Canvas HD rival coming from Sony. Around 5 inch sceen size, qHD resolution, Mediatek Quad A7 chip and touch pen.

Mediatek?? will it be good at processing because ive heard they are cheap and chineese correct me if i m wrong

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Mediatek?? will it be good at processing because ive heard they are cheap and chineese correct me if i m wrong

It's a mass market product for developing nations. Basically a Sony version of the MicroMax Canvas HD with a touch pen. The chip is decently powerful.

Anyways, with that here's TEASER NO.2

*i.imgur.com/Br7Bwen.jpg

Key word here - MASSIVE ;)

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
What !!!!!!!

Why is it closed?????????????? I really loved Igyaan reviews :(

ON TOPIC:

Source?

Top Bottom