Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
Apparently the MRP for this month (pre budget) has been fixed at Rs.37990. By next month it will be Rs.39990 or up.

@37990 MRP I would expect street price of around 34.5-35k.

As Sony dealers offers only 4% margin on MRP to local retailers (+250 rupees), I think it might be available on street for no less than Rs 36500.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
That's not a good way to guess. Xperia S mrp was 32549. On launch day my friend bought for 29400. :)

Katrina or Xperia Z ? Who/what is sexier :p

*i.imgur.com/GOi4sy4.jpg

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Why Sony why? Why you chosen Katrina as brand ambassador? She definitely don't even know how to use this phone. :facepalm:

Phone get listed on flipkart for 38,990.

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
What was the price of Xperia S when it got launched? And any idea how much people have to wait for under 35k price drop?

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
What was the price of Xperia S when it got launched? And any idea how much people have to wait for under 35k price drop?

32549 was MRP, but available same day by small retailers for 29300. So Z should be available around 35k on Day 1. itself.

And hahaha seems Sony reduced the price lol, I had told you guys 39990. :D Oh well I think it's still 39990 only, flipkart selling at just 1k discount. Even in that case you can get it for 36

Also just like I said, Xperia ZL is priced at Rs. 35990 (same as Z but smaller and no water resistance) so it should be available around 33.5-34k street price.

Waise rider, you are showing some interest on the Xperia Z. Don't tell me you considering buying one as I shall die of heart attack in that case :p

Last edited:

rider

as Kratos
Waise rider, you are showing some interest on the Xperia Z. Don't tell me you considering buying one as I shall die of heart attack in that case :p

No! I'd not gonna buy this phone. I'm waiting for Nexus 4 to get available in reasonable price. Xperia Z seems to be great phone :p but the person who cares more about software updates more than hardware will not purchase, thanks to X10 tragedy. You see Xperia S/SL is still on ancient ICS how can I expect Sony that they will upgrade this to KLP this year. Just like Xperia S (GB to ICS) this Xperia Z is promised to be upgraded to (4.1 JB to 4.2 JB).

shreymittal

Being Human
Xperia Z and ZL for sale at Flipkart.:p

Sony Xperia Z @38990/-
Sony Xperia Z - Sony: Flipkart.com
Sony Xperia ZL @35990/-
Sony Xperia ZL - Sony: Flipkart.com

rider

as Kratos
Xperia Z and ZL for sale at Flipkart.:p

Sony Xperia Z @38990/-
Sony Xperia Z - Sony: Flipkart.com
Sony Xperia ZL @35990/-
Sony Xperia ZL - Sony: Flipkart.com

Sorry you are late. I already posted in #245 :p
They placed it on yesterday evening. They labeled it forthcoming item, may be start delivering by a week.

shreymittal

Being Human
:p
Sorry you are late. I already posted in #245
They placed it on yesterday evening. They labeled it forthcoming item, may be start delivering by a week.

i know that i was trying to post first but got some work and have to complete it first.. :p :hissyfit:

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Well rider AOSP 4.2 is already available for Z. Xperia S is getting 4.2 next month and will get 5.0 keylime pie also.

Xperia Z will get 4.2 this month and 5.0 within 3 months of release of 5.0 by Google.

rider

as Kratos
Well rider AOSP 4.2 is already available for Z. Xperia S is getting 4.2 next month and will get 5.0 keylime pie also.

Xperia Z will get 4.2 this month and 5.0 within 3 months of release of 5.0 by Google.

How can you say that, any source? AFAIK It is march 2013 and still last year's flagship Xperia S is having 4.0 ICS. How can Xperia S will directly jump to get 4.2 in next month? :?

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Sony Xperia Z Officially launched.

MRP 38990 Rs.

Xperia ZL MRP Rs.35990

Xperia Z

* 8GB 3G data free from Vodafone
* 6 months Music Unlimited FREE with more than 12 lakh Songs
* Sony Entertainment apps

@Rider

Sorry 4.1 and not 4.2 Xperia S/SL/Ion/AcroS won't get 4.2 but directly jump to 5.0 from 4.1. And as for source I already mentioned - Internal sources.

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia Z launched at MRP Rs. 38990.
*i.imgur.com/2G91nHJ.jpg

3 Colors - Black, White, Purple

Pre order offer on Flipkart/Infibeam- 16GB micro SD card + premium case + Sony MDR ZX100 headphones.

Xperia ZL Launched at MRP Rs.35990.

*www.mobilewitch.com/pics/news_reviewsimg/newsimg/a/Sony-Xperia-ZL.jpg

Exclusive Pre order offer on Flipkart/Infibeam - Snap on cover + Sandisk 16GB memory card

Colors - Black, White and Red.

Xperia Tablet Z will be launching in India in May
*cdn.gsmarena.com/pics/13/01/xperia-tablet-z-international/gsmarena_001.jpg

Xperia E/E dual was also launched today. Sony MDR ZX100 headphone will be bundled with it. Priced at 10k MRP

*cdn.recombu.com/mobile/images/news/M18593/1354724994_w670_h397.png
*sp.sony-europe.com/da/241/107205.jpeg

Exclusive Offers on Xperia Z/ZL/Tablet Z

* 8 GB 3G data free from Vodafone
* FREE 6 months Sony Music Unlimited and Sony LIV Video streaming for 6 months
* Standby units will be provided if/when your Xperia Z needs to be given at the service center.

*fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/577400_632628396763877_1496919460_n.jpg

Top Bottom