Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Btw the MRP of Xperia Z is Rs.39990. I am hearing a lot of Sony Centers are planning to sell the Z @39k and offer just 900Rs discount over MRP. So I would suggest you wait until March second week and get it from a local store. A good price would be 37k or below. 35k is also VERY possible if you are good at bargaining. :)

@dharmil

Depends on when the stock arrives to them. But yea in any case you will get the phone latest by next week.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
I really do not know about online stores. And it's not as if people HAVE to buy from online stores only.

When Xperia S launched last year the MRP was Rs.32549. The same day of launch a dealer in Pune offered it for 29500. So Xperia Z should be available for around 36500 by some retailers on Day 0.

I think in the first two weeks Flipkart sold S for 30900 and other online retailers also around the same.

tkin

Back to school!!
I really do not know about online stores. And it's not as if people HAVE to buy from online stores only.

When Xperia S launched last year the MRP was Rs.32549. The same day of launch a dealer in Pune offered it for 29500. So Xperia Z should be available for around 36500 by some retailers on Day 0.

I think in the first two weeks Flipkart sold S for 30900 and other online retailers also around the same.
For SONY's sake lets hope that's right, if it goes for 39k a lot of users will get Note II and some of the rest will buy HTC, it has that premium command.

Top Bottom