Sony Xperia 2013 Thread

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Color saturation is closer to real life. That could be a good or bad thing depending on you.

Galaxy phones are extremely over saturated. My sony XPERIA S is also over saturated though much less than samoled it still doesnt impress me seeing neon greens and reds and blues.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Hahahahahaahahaha Thanks guys :D

And Kapil, I think they need loverboyz more than Intelligent people. OR a mix of both as an intelligent guy with no love for sony won't put in half the dedication that someone with love for the brand will. :)

As they say, when you do something you have a passion for you do it wonderfully well and when a company is filled with such people it can only go up.

Anyway, Xperia Z battery test results. 48 hours endurance, highest so far for a Full HD smartphone ( Butterfly - 42 hours, Oppo Find 5 - 45hours

Sony Xperia Z battery test is ready, here come the scores - GSMArena Blog

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
Hahahahahaahahaha Thanks guys :D

And Kapil, I think they need loverboyz more than Intelligent people. OR a mix of both as an intelligent guy with no love for sony won't put in half the dedication that someone with love for the brand will. :)

As they say, when you do something you have a passion for you do it wonderfully well and when a company is filled with such people it can only go up.

Anyway, Xperia Z battery test results. 48 hours endurance, highest so far for a Full HD smartphone ( Butterfly - 42 hours, Oppo Find 5 - 45hours

Sony Xperia Z battery test is ready, here come the scores - GSMArena Blog

its 2330 Mah.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

2400mAh. 2330 is the minimum capacity. But most of the times it would be 2400. :) This has been Sony policy after Xperia S to market the minimum capacity of the battery instead of typical.

Similarly Xperia ZL has 2370mAh battery with 2300mAh minimum capacity

dixit8611

Journeyman
Color saturation is closer to real life. That could be a good or bad thing depending on you.

Galaxy phones are extremely over saturated. My sony XPERIA S is also over saturated though much less than samoled it still doesnt impress me seeing neon greens and reds and blues.
Yeah, s3 is too oversaturated and it feels slightly ugly while viewing personal pics but for other wallpapers, videos,UI it is simply superb. I like slight oversaturation and most people do i guess but i prefer if samsung reduce their color saturation. One more thing, i don't think colors close to real life are required on a smartphone's screen. Due to fantasy wallpapers, hot looking UI and gorgeous animations smartphones do well with slight oversaturation. Natural colors feel too cold on smartphone's screen ( my opinion).

NoasArcAngel

Wise Old Owl
^

2400mAh. 2330 is the minimum capacity. But most of the times it would be 2400. :) This has been Sony policy after Xperia S to market the minimum capacity of the battery instead of typical.

Similarly Xperia ZL has 2370mAh battery with 2300mAh minimum capacity

xperia z is shaping out to be the next gs4 / iphone 5s killer.

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Xperia Z for Rs.35990 @ adexmart with FREE headphones and premium case

Sony Xperia Z Water and Dust Resistant - adexmart

rider

as Kratos
Talk-time of 16hrs is brilliant in just 2400mAh. Video playback (5hrs 39min) is quite low. I think this 1080p bravia engine 2 takes a lot power. Galaxy S3 has 10 hours of video playback.

rider

as Kratos
Not sure about full brightness but every phone gets tested similarly.

Last edited:
OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
Well shrey this is just the beginning :). There is a LOT more that Samsung and others have to face from Sony this year. :D The storm has only started, there is still time left for it to reach the peak when it will swallow whole Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Iphone 5S, Google X phone and others :wink:

shreymittal

Being Human
Well shrey this is just the beginning :). There is a LOT more that Samsung and others have to face from Sony this year. :D The storm has only started, there is still time left for it to reach the peak when it will swallow whole Samsung Galaxy S4, HTC One, Iphone 5S, Google X phone and others :wink:

:eek::eek::what::D

OP
randomuser111

randomuser111

Technomancer
^

Japanese Samurai phone is coming to slay every phone :D

*waktattoos.com/large/Warrior_tattoo_238.jpg

P.S. That's the Samsung Galaxy S4 that Xperia Samurai is slaying :evil:

Top Bottom