::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
i hav k300 which has awsome sound quality esp wit ts earphone(SE original)...i just luv listening 2 music on it but trouble is it has 12mb internal wit no expansion slot...

can i do nething abt it....any risky work possible on its chip 2 increase mem....even if risk involved ts k...i wl get a better fone then :)

if not above...can i convert its pin (earphone) to a stereophonic jack so i can make its use wit other players like mp4 or diskman etc....will it b worth?
thanx

Enjoy~!

dreams

Gracias Senor
dheeraj, infra..thanks guys..after your stubborn answer that the port is the problem..I tried yesterday very hard connecting the usb in all directions and ways..finally in one position the computer recognised my k750. HURRAY!!!!!!

But the computer doesn't recognise the memory card separately..it shows my mobile as a removable disk..I tried pc suite and it shows only the phone memory. Out of curiosity I checked the size of the phone memory and it shows 920MB. I have put a 1GB mem card.

So I transferred the images and themes from my computer to the phone memory.

One doubt here..I culd find 2 folders..DCIM and MSSEMC.

Both the folders contain all the folders like, image, themes, audio.

I copied the images and themes in the DCIM folder.

After doing this I checked the content in the phone..it was there..but the music files are not showing now.(it was prev stored in the mem card)

2nd query..reg xs++

Whatever I do, far manager doesnt recognise the mobile..So I use xs++.

But in xs++, after many hardship..it shows detected, shows the foll,

23:19:56| Attempting to open the interface...
23:19:56|
23:19:56| TURN OFF PHONE!
23:19:56| Hold 'C' button on phone and connect phone NOW.
23:19:56| You have 30 seconds...
23:19:56|
23:20:02| Baseband ID: ****
23:20:02| Protocol Version: *.*
23:20:02|
23:20:02| Sending db2010_cid00_prodid_p3l.bin...

In the status bar it shows,

Port opened ok!

Then nothing happens.

I tried xs++3.1.

Pls help me out.

Also I am giving the mobile to a local service centre to fix the usb problem.

Last edited:

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
see if u want to put ontent in the phone..then u have to put it in the respective section ...under the MSSEMC folder >> ...also the DCIM folder id basically for the camera images..

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ I first tried the mssemc folder..also I use that folder while I was using w300.

But the case I changed to DCIM in k750 is,

In both the DCIM and MSSEMC, images or themes, the already avail items are not shown..all the folders in both DCIM and MSSEMC were empty.

This is the reason I changed to DCIM.

Also should I go with the removable disk shown in My computer to upload data or go with the pc suite file manager??

Any ideas abt xs++??

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
u can use ne method u like..but i prefer the removable disc one as its faster for me....also in the MSSEMC folder all folders will be empty since u havnt transferred nething ...for music u can put the files in the audio folder ..or u can use the disc to phone utility to transfer and create a new mp3 folder....

about xs++ most prolly @infra can guide u ..

dreams

Gracias Senor
^^ I already trans some songs and images thru blutooth..but it doesn't show up when connected to the PC. That is the reason I am asking which folder to go.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
ok now i understand...the problem is tht the things transfer through bluethooth are stored on the phone memory ..and the memory ur browsing is the memory card memory...

maddy_in65

Journeyman
I need good mobile without camera and i found SE W950i. Please inform me the latest price of this mobile and i heard that currently it was not available in the market, if any one knows the store in pune where it is available, please inform me.

dreams

Gracias Senor
after many hardship I am now able to connect to xs++..as a irst step I changed the acoustics..now the phone is loud enough..I tried too make it to w800..so d/l the w800 main and fs apac..tried to flash but getting a error as foll.

Binary acknowledge failed with: 15
23:14:30| Failed

redownloaded the files and tried one by one..but stil same error..wat to do now???

spindoc

Broken In
can anybody plz guide me as to how i can make a recurring appointment in the calendar application of my SE W700i?

dreams

Gracias Senor
Thanks for infra and dheeraj for helping me.

Finally everything worked and my k750 is now w800!!!!! Hurray!!!!

The problem is with the fast port has mentioned..I strained myself in adjusting the cable to ohone many a times and once kept connected kept in the floor untouched.

The problem with the xs++ was,

I just tried to flash the w800 firmware..after thorough search I found that all w800 firmwares are cid36..but my k750 is cid49..so we have to use gslide to convert the cid36 w800 firmware to cid49.

I did both the main and fs and then tried flashing..worked like a baby.

everything worked and I am very happy now, esp my sis.

Now gonna tweak my k750..Oops, sorry my w800.

Thanks one and all for helping me.

I followed the link below..which helped me.

*myforum.lasyk.net/showthread.php?t=31700

spindoc

Broken In
can anybody plz guide me as to how i can make a recurring appointment in the calendar application of my SE W700i?

spindoc

Broken In
well but by some chance i already have a recurring appointment of a friend which shall remind me every year perpetually,

thing is, i am not able to replicate it once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom