::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

salilrane

.........Access Denied!!!
My SE K750i is not vibrating any more. I have cross checked to see if its selected. It's selected. My warranty also has expired. :( Do I have to get this repaired? Anything that I need to check?

Sony Ericsson Secret Menu (Software version, Service info, Service tests): >*<<*<*

chk vibration in service tests ...if that also fails thn repairing may solve the prob.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ You need to get an adapter for that. The cheapest is HPM70 which is available for about 1k at Sony World at for Rs.350 in the gray market.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sony Ericsson Secret Menu (Software version, Service info, Service tests): >*<<*<*

chk vibration in service tests ...if that also fails thn repairing may solve the prob.
Can you tell me how I can access this secret menu? Please give me the steps.

praka123

left this forum longback
that round thing in the fone,you know is called joystick :rolleyes: press right and left and aestrik keys acc. to the note above.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ HPM70 is 125 in grey market... and you can replace your vibration motor for 25 bucks if you can do it yourself, or 150 or so if you ask a service guy to do it. If you live in chennai, it costs 50 = 25 for motor 25 for me :)

@praka

lol. :)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
The Rs.125 HPM70 is prolly the fake one and when the difference b/w the original and fake (both in gray market) is not much I'd recomm. an original HPM70 for Rs.350 or so.

trippy

Right off the assembly line
please somebody help me to overcome internet setting nd network failure of ucweb problem in my phone.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
True, but the difference is in the microphone. The one in the fake almost never works; so it works only has an adapter and not as handsfree.

No, there are many "good" fakes which offer good microphones, and they work as handsfree quite well too. I have a HPM 72, and my friend bought a HPM 70, and both are from grey, both work beautifully :)

Beta Waves

Journeyman
Hi friends,

I have one more problem with my SE K750i .... When I connect it to my comp.. It disconnects and reconnects .... Because of this i am not able to transfer data properly ... Is it just the lose contact in the cable .. or is there any patch available for this ... Sometmes My comp never recognizes the device....

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Your fastport is loose. Mostly happens due to bad hardware modding, or extensive use of fastport. Solution is if you can take out the port, do it and press it in the sides using a pair of pliers, to compress it. If you cant take out the port, hold the DCU-60 head with it tightly using one hand. No patch can resolve this, as its the problem with the phone.

But this can be a problem with the DCU-60 cable too, That might be loose. I suggest you get another cable from a friend and try it. If its faulty, replace it.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I have k750i with me. For the last few times I have used the LCD scratch guard to protect the LCD screen, but this doesnt seem to last for a long time. Earlier I used the less expensive one which would hardly last for a month. Then I went for the more expensive one. Though this lasted for more than couple of months air bubbles started forming hence I removed it. What is the best thing to have the LCD screen on the phone protected.

Status
Not open for further replies.