::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@spindoc
go to contacts, highlight any contact, right button, edit, press right and go to the last tab, change the birthday to your choice.

@infra
Any idea on enabling delivery report on sending messages to multiple contacts at once?

nishantv2003

We Both Have a Mouse!!!
Thanx MasterMinds and Dheeraj_Kumar....

can any 1 tell me wht is the coolest thing i can do on my k790...

wht u guys suggest?

cam drivers, audio drivers etc...

plz tell me....

spindoc

Broken In
@spindoc
go to contacts, highlight any contact, right button, edit, press right and go to the last tab, change the birthday to your choice.

@infra
Any idea on enabling delivery report on sending messages to multiple contacts at once?
thanx dheeraj,

u r a life saver.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
can any 1 tell me wht is the coolest thing i can do on my k790...
Anything and everything.
Cam driver
Display driver
acoustic drivers
new firmware and FS to remove branding and annoying SE wap links
patches

and if you are a hardware modder...
change panel to new colors, you can even paint on it
colour of leds
other phones' panels if they fit

go to forum.se-nse.net

for lots of stuff to do with your phone.

ajayritik

Technomancer
I face a problem quite often especially when its raining. The fast port on my SE k750i doesn't seem to work. I have tough time charging my phone or connecting to PC. What is the solution for this? Do we really get any kind of cellphone covers that protect it from water etc. Does someone have to open the phone to clean it so that the fast port will work? This is really becoming a big pain.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^ If there is dust sticking due to moisture, then just use a safety pin to scrape the fast port connectors. Do not short any two pins. Do it carefully.

There used to be fast port rubber protectors during the dayz of K700i. But not anymore...

ajayritik

Technomancer
Sometimes my display doesnt work that is if my cell gets drenched in rain. I was wondering if there is any kind of case etc which can protect my cell from rain etc.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Hi all I am looking for a good SE phone. Budget can be varry from 4 to 8 k, tht depends.
camera is not a absolute for me, what I need is good battery & performance, music /fm would be a added feature.
Now I have seen few phones & 8 of them looks good to me - pls suggest (pls don't give any nokia suggestion - I am specific to SE)
K510 W200
K530 W350
K550 W610
K750 W810

If possible pls rate first 5 according to ur choice.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Rating:

1) 1/5
2) 3/5
3) 4/5
4) 5/5 (But don't go in for this as its quite old)

IMHO buy K550i if you don't want 3G or buy K530i if you want 3G.

saurabhpatel

Journeyman
I have Motorokr E6 and motorolafans.com is one stop for all my software requirements.

My friend has SE W950i can you suggest a similar forum for him.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
well but by some chance i already have a recurring appointment of a friend which shall remind me every year perpetually,

thing is, i am not able to replicate it once again

Found it :) You cant do this on your phone's menu, you need MyPhoneExplorer.

Connect to the phone, go to Organizer tab on the left, click Calender. Click the new appointment button, and choose "Recurrent Event".

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Rating:

1) 1/5
2) 3/5
3) 4/5
4) 5/5 (But don't go in for this as its quite old)

IMHO buy K550i if you don't want 3G or buy K530i if you want 3G.

You have not mentioned about the W series. Looking for any comment for all 8 models.
K750 my sister is using it from when it was released - still no problem.

lethalweaponforever

Journeyman
I Have a SE K300i. I just got a USB Cable for it(DCU-11) as i lost my old one. but when i connect it my system does not add the hard ware at all. there is no sign of recognition in the system or the phone........i have the drivers too, but no use

reply urgent

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
hey in my k790i iam unable to access apps and games when ever i access them it says "OPERATION FAILED" i hav reseted (master) couple of times but no use and i hav plenty of space too in Mcard wats the prob iam havin real trouble with this

Status
Not open for further replies.