Status
Not open for further replies.

azzu

AJJU
^ how i dont a bit about it and i hav a very slow net conn
plz help me guys

ajayritik

Technomancer
Having lot of issues with the fast port connector these days. I have a tough time charging my cell phone and also connecting my cell to the PC. Infra dude had given me suggestion but still does anyone have any other suggestions? Can I clean the port using Petrol or some other liquid so that the dust or whatever has accumulated on the fast port connector goes off? Please help really having tough time with this problem.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Having lot of issues with the fast port connector these days. I have a tough time charging my cell phone and also connecting my cell to the PC. Infra dude had given me suggestion but still does anyone have any other suggestions? Can I clean the port using Petrol or some other liquid so that the dust or whatever has accumulated on the fast port connector goes off? Please help really having tough time with this problem.

You can try cleaning the metal part but I doubt if it'll make any difference. Just take a pin and try to scratch off the grit on the underside of the fast port if its dirty. Its mostly a loose fast port. Get it replaced and you'll be good to go!

azzu

AJJU
hey Ani anything about my problem ?
iam unable to open the apps and GAMES folders and also iam not able to download anything from the default browser
i got the xs++ and iam unable to find the firmware RJG001 CID 52 red generic
i dont hav any knowledge about flashing i searched whole sense and got this info
plz help and also where can i get SEMC FLASH drivers ?

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
azzu

Lemme search my archives. I had few flash files and also the link to a site which still had the SE firmwares up. Just unable to find it.. gimme some time I'll surely get all of you SE firmware files. I'm sure I haf that link somewhere.

azzu

AJJU
thx a lot and can u guide me how to flash .. backup etc..
and also if SEMC FLASH Driver ? is available

ajayritik

Technomancer
You can try cleaning the metal part but I doubt if it'll make any difference. Just take a pin and try to scratch off the grit on the underside of the fast port if its dirty. Its mostly a loose fast port. Get it replaced and you'll be good to go!
Dude! thanks for the advise. To be really honest I do what you have suggested and most of the times it solves my problem. But it's kind of very time consuming and also its been months since I have connected my phone to PC. I read somewhere that we can replace the fast port connector as you mentioned here. Any idea how much would this cost.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
does ne one noe wher i can get adobe flash 8 ...the damned update service wont work...

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@lethalweaponforever: k300 may not be detected directly by ur system depending upon ur resources n apps....jus make sure u get ur datacable(dcu-11) detected n installed wit all its drivers....goto device manager n read the port number as ur usb data cable dcu11....then install any se appl like myphoneexplorer, fma, cellphone manager or se suite, go2 options n select port the read port num n connect....this shud work....

to guru:

i purchsd a w350 recently for music(it was stolen n m buying another)....need 2 ask few querries-
can i flash it or do nething 2 increase its volume witout affecting its sound quality(it rox)
n can i upgrade its soft in increase cam quality(1.3mp) n allow vdo rec....?

thanx in adv.

Enjoy~!

sujoyp

Grand Master
hey guru plzz tell me is SE G900 worth buying....I have read several reviews but couldnt still be satisfied...its looks r bit simple...but feature rich....I am bit of techie....
I liked LG phones but there we cant install themes or softwares.....
sooo G900 is good for customizing?????

It has symbian + UIQ 3...does it mean we can install symbian softwares as well as UIQ softwares in it...

ruturaj3

Journeyman
Can i install flash themes ( changeing the menu icons) on my k790i.
On some forum they say u can't bcoz it don't support flash lite and some say, yes u can bcoz it is same as k800. Plz if i can give me some link for tut.

Also how can i know my CID version. I have updated my fone, last may 07(my ver. : R1KG001); Now i try to update SEUS says it is latest version what is my fone latest firmware.

What r the names of swf files that are built in W910i.

lethalweaponforever

Journeyman
Is it possible to change the message tone of my K300i............i mean that i want to use a tone of my own and not any of the built in tones...........

Also how much will it cost to change the Panel of my phone........i live in chennai

Can i play .rm files on my K300i

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
i purchsd a w350 recently for music(it was stolen n m buying another)....need 2 ask few querries-
can i flash it or do nething 2 increase its volume witout affecting its sound quality(it rox)
n can i upgrade its soft in increase cam quality(1.3mp) n allow vdo rec....?

thanx in adv.

Enjoy~!
You can try the various acoustic packs available. But I've never worked with a W350i and I dunno which CID it is. Can you give more info about the CID thru XS++?

Also how can i know my CID version. I have updated my fone, last may 07(my ver. : R1KG001); Now i try to update SEUS says it is latest version what is my fone latest firmware.

What r the names of swf files that are built in W910i.
Use XS++ to find the CID of your phone.

Is it possible to change the message tone of my K300i............i mean that i want to use a tone of my own and not any of the built in tones...........

Also how much will it cost to change the Panel of my phone........i live in chennai

Can i play .rm files on my K300i
1) NO
2) Original will set you back by Rs.500.
3) NO

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
oK ...smone plzz answer my earlier question??
does ne one noe wher i can get adobe flash 8 ...the damned update service wont work...

Status
Not open for further replies.