::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Re: Get a Discount of up to 50% for Windows XP Professional With SP2 Full Version

<quote removed>
Why are you spamming here?

Last edited by a moderator:

ruturaj3

Journeyman
Suddenly my k790i, giving me error: another application is running. Close it and then start the camera.
I checked nothing is running, i restarted d cell also.

Wat is wrong wit my cell ???

k4ce

Youngling
that happens when u put a wrong cam driver or a wrong cam driver .... did u play around wid ur cam drivers ?

myhotdog

Journeyman
my k750's not displaying anything I gone to sony's repair center they changed the screen but still its not working and they saying they can't fix

ruturaj3

Journeyman
that happens when u put a wrong cam driver or a wrong cam driver .... did u play around wid ur cam drivers ?

I hav not done anything. Yesterday it started but after 1 hr again its giving same error. Any Hardware problem ???

ajayritik

Technomancer
Can anyone help me find a site from where I can download nice games for my SE k750i? Getting bored of the existing games. Also a site for downloading wallpapers for my phone. 176*220 should be the resolution.

jatt

In the zone
I want to use my sony z530i with my pc to use internet,i have mobile office activated,and is able to connect through my phone but not by pc what is main problem here,please guide me here.i will be very thankful to you for this.

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
what the hell are the mods doing on this forum??? sleeping??? cant they delete these worthless spam posts?? :mad:

sujoyp

Grand Master
Can anyone help me find a site from where I can download nice games for my SE k750i? Getting bored of the existing games. Also a site for downloading wallpapers for my phone. 176*220 should be the resolution.

www(dot)zedge(dot)com is a good site for wallpapers and ringtones..try

k4ce

Youngling
mobile9.com is also a great site for wallpapers , themes and ringtones ... ad supported games are available ... u need gprs conn to play ...

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
I want to use my sony z530i with my pc to use internet,i have mobile office activated,and is able to connect through my phone but not by pc what is main problem here,please guide me here.i will be very thankful to you for this.
You will need to install phone drivers to enable it to work as a modem. These drivers would mostly be present in the bundled CD. Also if I remember rite, SE also includes a software to enable dial-up-networking to access the net through your computer. Try installing the driver and the app from the CD.

lasyk.net is another good site.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Whenever the SMS limit crosses in my SE k750i I get a screen which displays the number of messages in each folder like Sent, Inbox etc and allows us to delete the messages. Does anyone know how to get to this screen so that we know the count of the SMS's?

Raptor1989

Broken In
Quick and short question

Which is better?

W890i
OR
W705i

I want to get a reply w.r.t. music playback and camera quality

Waiting for your answer

k4ce

Youngling
music : both pretty much same

camera : w705

what to buy : w705 (unless u really want a slim fone)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
The W705 is much superior to th W890 in terms of music. It incorporates the trademark Sony Clear audio systems which is used in contemporary walkmans.
The W705 is also the brother of the W995, which is the best music solution in the market right now, with unparalleled sound quality.

Raptor1989

Broken In
I have heard that the music quality of W705i is much superior than W890i. But I have also heard that the camera of W705i is not so good. Is it true? Is the camera quality of W705i worse than W890i? I am a music buff, and also am interested in taking quick snaps. So what should I buy? My budget is around 16k and i prefer to buy only SE Walkman phones. Please give your valuable advise. A fast response is helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom