::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

sujoyp

Grand Master
i even updated the firmware to the latest using SE update service...but still same problem...It was not like this some 15 days before:???:

sujoyp

Grand Master
man i put my sim card in any other mobile it works normally....I tried that too..even i put my friends sim card in my mobile...it didnt work either...

Ok i can do one thing i can give all the settings tell me if its ok
Service center- +919890051514
sms access -circuit switched
email gateway- not set
max msg length-max available
text msg type-text
validity period-maximum
request reply-off
delivery report - off

Area info menu
Subscription-000
reception-off
language-any language
cell information-off

I dont think PUSH,Picture messege menu have to do anything with this...please cross check if u have A200 SE mobile

jatt

In the zone
Hi frnd,

i have sony z530i,blank LCD looking blue.what is the problem,first was able to listen music on it,but now doing nothing only blue LCD after switch on please help me,is there need to flash it if yes,then how can i with data cable.i will be very thankful to you for this.
anyone can help please

ajayritik

Technomancer
The other day I was telling about my SE k750i vibrator not working. Somebody told me I can buy it for something less than Rs 100. Can someone guide me on how to get this installed on my Phone. The SE Service guy is asking for 180+275 for replacing the vibrator. If its not that tough I will replace it myself.
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
The other day I was telling about my SE k750i vibrator not working. Somebody told me I can buy it for something less than Rs 100. Can someone guide me on how to get this installed on my Phone. The SE Service guy is asking for 180+275 for replacing the vibrator. If its not that tough I will replace it myself.

Last edited:

azzu

AJJU
iam unable To access youtube on my Se w595 which has direct access(application) for youtube
iam active on GPRS on my idea Mobile and i hav every setting i can access net on Opera and Regular browser and also i checked streaming Settings but stil the Youtube not playing Help me

k4ce

Youngling
man i put my sim card in any other mobile it works normally....I tried that too..even i put my friends sim card in my mobile...it didnt work either...

Ok i can do one thing i can give all the settings tell me if its ok
Service center- +919890051514
sms access -circuit switched
email gateway- not set
max msg length-max available
text msg type-text
validity period-maximum
request reply-off
delivery report - off

Area info menu
Subscription-000
reception-off
language-any language
cell information-off

I dont think PUSH,Picture messege menu have to do anything with this...please cross check if u have A200 SE mobile

settings are fine ... its network related ... there is only one setting in ur fone and that is the "fit msg" thingy ... also double check ur msg centre number ... jus try sim msg centre number ... the strangest problem
Posted again:
Hi frnd,

i have sony z530i,blank LCD looking blue.what is the problem,first was able to listen music on it,but now doing nothing only blue LCD after switch on please help me,is there need to flash it if yes,then how can i with data cable.i will be very thankful to you for this.

ur fone is bricked ... bluish black screen rite ... go download xs++ ... then go to iprotebe.cz and download z530 FS and MAIN ... then flash ...

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
settings are fine ... its network related ... there is only one setting in ur fone and that is the "fit msg" thingy ... also double check ur msg centre number ... jus try sim msg centre number ... the strangest problem

I have even tried to change the sim card...even other operators....nothing happened:-|

jatt

In the zone
Posted again:

ur fone is bricked ... bluish black screen rite ... go download xs++ ... then go to iprotebe.cz and download z530 FS and MAIN ... then flash ...

i flashed it with wrong firmware,and not backup because XS++ version was old so there was not option for GDFS,now my phone is dead,and when i tried it with right firmware its not completing ,only stops at 2/296 blocks etc.

now is there any option to correct that problem.please help me i will be very thankful to you for this.

ajayritik

Technomancer
Does anyone know what is the complete charge time for the battery of SE k750i? The other day I asked the Sony Servicemen and he informed that we need to charge it for 3.5 hours to get fully charged. Is this true?

Hi,
Sorry for reposting this but i'm kind of desperate.I want to flash my k700i phone to the latest firmware.Cos the battery sucks does't even last a day so can anyone guide me how to flash the phone with latest firmware.Tried Googling all i got was links to the Davinci Team website (paid service).Has the official support been withdrawn ????? Tried Более шустрая перемотка длинных имен файлов : K700 R2AY004 : Патчи : Для Sony Ericsson патчи эльфы моддинг прошивка
and Sony Ericsson • TopSE.Ru but both are very confusing so pls can any one here help me out

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Hi,
Sorry for reposting this but i'm kind of desperate.I want to flash my k700i phone to the latest firmware.Cos the battery sucks does't even last a day so can anyone guide me how to flash the phone with latest firmware.Tried Googling all i got was links to the Davinci Team website (paid service).Has the official support been withdrawn ????? Tried Более шустрая перемотка длинных имен файлов : K700 R2AY004 : Патчи : Для Sony Ericsson патчи эльфы моддинг прошивка
and Sony Ericsson • TopSE.Ru but both are very confusing so pls can any one here help me out
Flashing the firmware will not increase battery life. K700i is an aged model, I'm pretty sure it needs a change of battery. You can get one for about Rs.350 or so.

Already bought a new battery.Still lasts just for 4-5 hours of messaging and it 8-9 hours on standby.The increase in battery life is in the list of bugs fixed in every firmware upgrade for k700i.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Lately, all the sources that I know of haf pulled off SE firmware files due to legal issues. But I seriously doubt the new firmware would give you a significant battery backup increase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom