::sony Ericsson Guru Here::

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITTechPerson

Search for Adventure
Thanks for your replys guys, I test all possible way and found it is the headset which is performing poor, I am using the bundled one.:-(

i hope u are using original headset ... the fake hpm-70s work real bad wid the radio > Using bundled headset

u r living in an area that receives good radio signal i hope > Great signal at Kolkata, other phone is working fine while playing togather.

jus to be on the safe side , use Sony Ericsson Update Service (SEUS) and check if u have the latest firmware ... > Pls help wth procedure - as I am using bsnl sim & wth gprs activated but unable to configure on the phone

I am not sure if I understand your problem correctly. But my recommendation is to use an original headset (which is used an antenna). Secondly make sure that it is away from sources which may interfere with radio (other wireless devices operating in near same frequency). Third, if the signal strength of the radio waves is low, the phone will automatically switch to Mono. There is nothing you can do about it other than complaining to the radio station to better their service!
>> every thing chkd only due to the headset it is performing bad - loosing freqncy Ithink I need a better headset (pls recomend)

Last edited:

ruturaj3

Journeyman
Last nite i switched off my k790i, i was trying to switch on it from morning its not getting on, i remove d battery then tried also. try to charge it also nothing is happening. Wat should i do ?

k4ce

Youngling
Thanks for your replys guys, I test all possible way and found it is the headset which is performing poor, I am using the bundled one.:-(

>> every thing chkd only due to the headset it is performing bad - loosing freqncy Ithink I need a better headset (pls recomend)

well to update the software , u need a computer and datacable .. FOTA (firmware upgrade over the air) is expensive as the downloads upto 20-25mb and that will cost u a lot on ur data plan ... its strange that u are experiencing the problem with the bundled earphones ... try using the earphones of a walkman series handset(hpm-70) ... if tat doesnt help , go to a SE service centre as i don see any other option

Last nite i switched off my k790i, i was trying to switch on it from morning its not getting on, i remove d battery then tried also. try to charge it also nothing is happening. Wat should i do ?

hardware issue ... there isnt anything much u can do bout it if its completely dead ... service centre only

however if u have a the screen going white and blinking on and off , PM me ...

Last edited:

ajayritik

Technomancer
My SE K750i is giving me trouble with the vibrator a lot these days. Some times it works sometimes it doesnt. I think somebody here suggested about some repair which would cost around Rs 300. Is there any tweak which will fix this problem? Coz it starts working all of a sudden.

k4ce

Youngling
My SE K750i is giving me trouble with the vibrator a lot these days. Some times it works sometimes it doesnt. I think somebody here suggested about some repair which would cost around Rs 300. Is there any tweak which will fix this problem? Coz it starts working all of a sudden.

dude , there arent any tweaks/patches or any other piece of code that can fix a hardware malfunction .... its a hardware issue and there is no point looking for software to fix it ... u may find patches that disable vibrations in menus/msgs/games but that isnt going to solve ur problem ... so get it fixed if vibration is essential for u

ajayritik

Technomancer
dude , there arent any tweaks/patches or any other piece of code that can fix a hardware malfunction .... its a hardware issue and there is no point looking for software to fix it ... u may find patches that disable vibrations in menus/msgs/games but that isnt going to solve ur problem ... so get it fixed if vibration is essential for u
Dude I know its an hardware problem but by tweak what I meant was something like keeping the phone switched for long time etc.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Replace your vibration motor yourself. 20-30 bucks in any electronics shop.

If you have the guts to open up your phone, that is :)

sujoyp

Grand Master
I have a problem with messenging in my T700...I am unable to send a sms of more then 160 charecters(or 1 sms) at a time...

If i try to send sms of more then 160 cherecters it send only upto 160 charecter and leave the 2nd part..please help

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Looks like some setting needs to be changed in the Messaging Prefs; it may also be connected with your service provider. Coz afaik, all the SE phones I've handled haf a setting called "Long Messages". If I enable that more than 160 chars are sent as multiple messages without any issues.

sujoyp

Grand Master
My service provider is Airtel....I am using a friends card...but it was allright before 10 days...I can write long messeges(more then 160 char) but can not send it...should i do a master reset...will it solve the problem...I have checked all settings..

sujoyp

Grand Master
will master reset change my data...doenst it mean like factory default..should I backup my data in PC or memory card

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Backup anywhre. Just remove the memory card before your do a master reset. Usually memory card is untouched, but why take chances? :p

jatt

In the zone
Hi frnd,

i have sony z530i,blank LCD looking blue.what is the problem,first was able to listen music on it,but now doing nothing only blue LCD after switch on please help me,is there need to flash it if yes,then how can i with data cable.i will be very thankful to you for this.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Backup anywhre. Just remove the memory card before your do a master reset. Usually memory card is untouched, but why take chances? :p

I did a master reset...but strangely it deleted all user data but did not make settings to factory default...still facing same problem...can not send more then 160 char in single sms...more then 160 gets neglected

k4ce

Youngling
I did a master reset...but strangely it deleted all user data but did not make settings to factory default...still facing same problem...can not send more then 160 char in single sms...more then 160 gets neglected

i think u need to check the setting "fit entire msg to one msg" ... change that ... then u can send more than 160 char ... it'll be somewhere in msg settings

sujoyp

Grand Master
i think u need to check the setting "fit entire msg to one msg" ... change that ... then u can send more than 160 char ... it'll be somewhere in msg settings

Comon man yaar thats the 1st thing i saw...its set to max length:???:

ajayritik

Technomancer
The other day in deals2buy I saw a battery charger for mobiles which can be used on the go. I think it is like a key chain to which we can connect the battery of our mobile. I think we need to remove the battery from the mobile and then connect it to this device. Is anybody aware of this device? If so please give me more details.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Available in chennai, almost everywhere in ritchie street... dunno the price but around 100 bucks maybe. It is a device which has output pins for every type of charger port for mobile phones... sony, nokia, moto. You use it to charge your mobile when needed, and the device itself can be charged by AC power.

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
Oh, I haf absolutely no clue why this is happening. I'm quite sure taking it to the dumb SE service center people will be of no help. I guess you can goto T700 specific forum where you may find more help.

I guess he's already tried that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom