[SOLVED] Google play problem on Micromax Funbook

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Re: Google play problem on Micromax Funbook

First give it a try with some other connection, if it doesn't works, take it to service centre.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member

Go to Applications and uninstall updates for Google Play. Once it is done try to launch it.

Sarath

iDota

Sorry. I'm not much of a (/at all a) geek so can't do much to help here. Hope your issue gets resolved.

noob

Cyborg Agent

First give it a try with some other connection, if it doesn't works, take it to service centre.

try this..and i dont think its Android problem..also try to login to market place from PC and then try checking Play Store app.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Thanks for help. OK will check in another place.

Go to Applications and uninstall updates for Google Play. Once it is done try to launch it.

I did this trick too no success. :(

Sorry. I'm not much of a (/at all a) geek so can't do much to help here. Hope your issue gets resolved.

NO problem buddy. Thanks

try this..and i dont think its Android problem..also try to login to market place from PC and then try checking Play Store app.

I tried to downloading app. from pc it says no android device detected.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

did the tab came with market app or play app? if only play app is giving timeout error, its problem with software.

if you are ready to root you may replace old play with new one or at least check if correct permission is assigned. but better to give it service center. let them check this problem. its a new tab after all.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

did the tab came with market app or play app? if only play app is giving timeout error, its problem with software.

if you are ready to root you may replace old play with new one or at least check if correct permission is assigned. but better to give it service center. let them check this problem. its a new tab after all.

My tab comes with old market. First try to open market with old market then update with new Play market. Both of them are giving same error "connection timeout''
I will not root as it will void the warranty. I will take this tab to service center. Lets see. :Fingerx:

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Cant you hard reset it ?

Yes I did. But same problem. Will take it to service center tomorrow.

you can root > replace market with play > unroot.

I don't want to root now. Will take it to service center tomorrow.

My wifi has no problem. As I created hotspot with connectivity-me software still same error :(

Last edited:

cyn!de

Broken In

Have you tried logging in through PC?
I mean to say that if you log in through your PC and then download (keep your device connected to internet). See whether download starts or not?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I tried that method too. But google play says no device detected :(
My every tricks failing. I have no option other than servicing the tab :(

kbar1

Journeyman

Can you try again using the bundled 3G stick? That should make it easier to see where the problem is.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

I have to give rs500/- to get the dongle. Also its postpaid one.

Will take the Micromax Funbook to hospital tomorrow :p Wish him good luck :p

rahulm26

Right off the assembly line

I have to give rs500/- to get the dongle. Also its postpaid one.

Will take the Micromax Funbook to hospital tomorrow :p Wish him good luck :p

Dude this is a problem with the speed of your internet........happens with all android devices.........try it out on a faster internet connection and it will start working...........Many ISP give a 2 MBPS connection.........but in actuality you do not receive that kind of bandwidth........try to create a hotspot with ur android phone and use the 3G on ur cell.........if you are using Nokia then you can share the net connection using the PC/OVI suite via bluetooth/cord..........feed this to ur lapppy and create a hotspot using ur lappy.......

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak

Guys today, I went to the Micromax service center. And with their wifi connection, google play opens without any problem in my funbook. So, I thought that my wifi router has some problem. But some miracle has happened, now G. play is also opening with my wifi connection. But I don't understand what the main cause of my problem ??

Now Mod can Change the thread name with [SOLVED]

mrintech

Technomancer

Guys today, I went to the Micromax service center. And with their wifi connection, google play opens without any problem in my funbook. So, I thought that my wifi router has some problem. But some miracle has happened, now G. play is also opening with my wifi connection. But I don't understand what the main cause of my problem ??

Now Mod can Change the thread name with [SOLVED]

Good to know that :)

Top Bottom