sites for practicing computer languages (programming)

clmlbx

Technomancer
hey guys I remember a while back there were sites that had problems which we could solve by any languages known..

I can't remember the name of sites can someone help.. I need to practice..

I am programmer by hobby not by profession so if I don't practice I will forget

currently I need to practice .( according to Highest priority)

Javascript
Jquery
c++

and future many other languages like

PhP
Java
python

sharang.d

Youngling
Programming Competition,Programming Contest,Online Computer Programming
Technology & IT Community in India | Tech News | IT Jobs | TechGig.com
Learn by Doing - Code School

Don't know if they have your languages tho.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
only codechef is similar to what I am looking but not exactly that I had in mind.. any more replies guys..

sharang.d

Youngling
techgig is cool man.
YOu win movie tickets :)
It's just like codechef but more competitive. You can't view solutions of ongoing problems but the previous problems have all the solutions..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
hey guys I remember a while back there were sites that had problems which we could solve by any languages known..

Project Euler

And you can practice coding in an online IDE: Ideone.com | Online IDE & Debugging Tool >> C/C++, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and 40+ compilers and intepreters

Last edited:

nims11

BIOS Terminator
^ It takes some time to get around with those kinds of questions. A good approach can be to start solving by sorting the questions by most users solved.

OP
clmlbx

clmlbx

Technomancer
Project Euler

And you can practice coding in an online IDE: Ideone.com | Online IDE & Debugging Tool >> C/C++, Java, PHP, Python, Perl and 40+ compilers and intepreters

yes that is what I had in mind.. I will start with it

^I can't get 99% of the questions at SPOJ & codechef. :(

I just had a quick look to codechef and I have same opinion.. their questions are little confusing. on other hand EUler is much simplier.. maybe after couple months of practing I will start with codechef too

Top Bottom