Sissy way to play FPS games

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
yeah I play Dirt 2 like a slideshow... on the highest settings... and I rarely lose a race... :p

Sometyms cheap gfx cards do help! :D :rofl:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
yeah on the fast paced death match games liek unreal and quake 3, camping paid off a lot more than say something like CS where it just irritated everybody
and yeah used trainers for for Heretic 2, Serious Sam, Total Overdose, Deus Ex, SW EP1: Phantom Menace and a bunch of others, but these were the older games and far more tougher to crack than the newer FPS games... and they didnt make things tough by just by making you walk around in incredibly large maps

abhidev

Human Spambot
i only use godmode or infi ammo....

what else do u want......:rofl:

If anyone played Mafia-I...then they know how tough the car race was....tried to complete it sincerely but then wasn't able to complete...then i used another trick of busting other cars to finish the race...:D

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Car damage should be on and that way you could be lucky enough to be the sole survivor.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
abhidev said:
...then i
used another trick of busting other
cars to finish the race...
The easiest trick was to use short cut and press the car reset button. Something magical happened even when you did that :wink:

Alok

Adventurer
Anyways what u all think - GTA SA is top cheated game. I haven't seen anyone playing it without HESOYAM or vehicle spawn.

soumo27

Ok some more games where I heavily used cheats are the RTS Games like
Age of empires 3
Age of Mythology
Warcraft 3. The frozen throne and the reign of chaos...

I used to get a printout of the various cheats of food, gold, faster buildings etc.... before playing the game... :p

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Anyways what u all think - GTA SA is top cheated game. I haven't seen anyone playing it without HESOYAM or vehicle spawn.
:+1:

When I reached San Fierro in Gta San ANdreas, in the stats page under the "Misc" bar no. of times Cheated was above 600

And I still didnt reach half way mark in it :!: :cool:
haven't u read my spoiler there other things also in cheats like unlocking
levels,costumes etc :lol:

I dont think unlocking levels is much fun. We would miss the story.

But the other mentioned things are loads of fun :D :p :lol:

gameranand

Living to Play
soumo27 said:
I used to get a printout of the various cheats of food, gold, faster buildings etc.... before playing the game... :p
haha....LOL...ROFL..:rofl: :D:D:D
Dude seriously you took a printout for these????

Well in DAO I took notes on the gifts, a couple of puzzles. Actually you have limited amount of gifts in the game and each gift is special for someone so you have to find that. I took that pain in my first and second playthrough to get all the info about that and wrote them down. When I was about to start my third playthrough I searched for that piece of paper for like 3 days and played the game only I found that. :p:p

Alok

Adventurer
Long time ago when i hadn't pc ,used to go to play gta sa at a ps2 parlour.
Then there was sometimes a written page of cheats in my pocket.

soumo27

Yea I used it for Age of Mythology.....printed cheats,

My friend who gave me the game took a month and a half completing it.
I did it in a week. :p

tkin

Back to school!!
So...many of us must have tried these tricks and tactics but never confess. Now is the time to own up.

Guys this is more for fun, so please do not get emotional. Also, if someone is relating a new release gameplay tactic, use spoilers. Test 'em.

My list:

1. Give all weapon codes.
2. God mode.
3. Immediate re-spawn.
4. Too many soldiers -- stand in a comfortable corner, and make them come to you. Cherry pick.
5. Difficult boss -- hide behind pillar, and like a girl take quick shots. Never expose your self.
6. Difficult level -- lower the difficulty, complete it, raise the difficulty. Boast you played it on ultra.
7. Go back 10 minutes on the map, to pick up the sniper gun. Or the JAW...!
8. U-Tube walk through. (RE5/DS2). I did...!
9. Uninstall the game. Tell it is a bad port.
10. Give up gaming.

:)
1. GTA SA, after finishing game, just for fun.
2. Again GTA SA(health code), after finishing.
3. Don't remember using any.
4. A lot of games, crysis 2, conviction, gears of war, plenty, specially where AI is dumb, got my @$$ handed to me in F.E.A.R when I tried this :-D
5. Borderlands, final boss, necrovision(first boss), gears of war(brumak)
6. Fallout 3, a few times, COD 4 missile launch level.
7. Crysis 2, crysis, open world games.
8. DMC 3, lost way, Fallout 3(alternate entrance to mirelurk layer)
9. Dark void, hydrophobia prophecy and mostly ninja blade.
10. Gave up on ninja blade, uninstalled tron legacy after 20 mins, king kong, gave up trying to beat the bat.

Also read a lot of faqs:
1.To find weapons in borderlands
2.When trying to find metro 2033 alternate ending
3.Tried to find the alien ship wreck in fallout 3 and the alien blaster that would randomly drop in game
4. To find orbs in DMC4
5. Armor in Darksiders.
............................ and many more.

+1, it was a lot of fun, I think I'll install it now.

gameranand

Living to Play
tkin said:
A lot of games, crysis 2, conviction, gears of war, plenty, specially where AI is dumb, got my @$$ handed to me in F.E.A.R when I tried this
Yeah same thing happened to me. Tried to kill a mech by standing behind a wall and some soldier came and shot me down and I was like WTF???

tkin

Back to school!!
Yeah same thing happened to me. Tried to kill a mech by standing behind a wall and some soldier came and shot me down and I was like WTF???
That's just shows we are going backward, I mean they have the ai subroutines, why can't they implement it in game(FEAR 2)?

Top Bottom