Sissy way to play FPS games

gameranand

Living to Play
tkin said:
That's just shows we are going backward, I mean they have the ai subroutines, why can't they implement it in game(FEAR 2)?
True. Nowadays games which are coming are so easy that you'll actually won't die in the whole campaign even at hard level if you play carefully. And there were time of Far Cry, Half Life 2, FEAR when enemies will slap you in your face and you really have to rethink what you gonna do next time. Developers say AI is getting smarter and I say I haven't seen anything like Far Cry and FEAR where enemies will respond to even a slight noise you make. I remember how hard it was for me to bypass guards in Far Cry.

mitraark

Decrepit
1. Give all weapon codes.
2. God mode.
3. Immediate re-spawn.
4. Too many soldiers -- stand in a comfortable corner, and make them come to you. Cherry pick.
5. Difficult boss -- hide behind pillar, and like a girl take quick shots. Never expose your self.
6. Difficult level -- lower the difficulty, complete it, raise the difficulty. Boast you played it on ultra.
7. Go back 10 minutes on the map, to pick up the sniper gun. Or the JAW...!
8. U-Tube walk through. (RE5/DS2). I did...!
9. Uninstall the game. Tell it is a bad port.
10. Give up gaming

1. GTA Vice City/San Andreas
2. Well Health Cheat in GTA Vice City/San Andreas ~ God Mode
3. No not this :)
4. GTA Vice City
5. Tomb Raider Legend
6. Dead Space II
7. GTA San Andreas
8. GTA San Andreas
9. Silent Hill
10. Duke Nukem

OP
asingh

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
True. Nowadays games which are coming are so easy that you'll actually won't die in the whole campaign even at hard level if you play carefully. And there were time of Far Cry, Half Life 2, FEAR when enemies will slap you in your face and you really have to rethink what you gonna do next time. Developers say AI is getting smarter and I say I haven't seen anything like Far Cry and FEAR where enemies will respond to even a slight noise you make. I remember how hard it was for me to bypass guards in Far Cry.

True. Games are much easier and shorter these days. Yea, Far Cry was the mother of all AI.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
It was an dead-hard AI at those time and really it took me much more time to complete that game, and esp the snipers are very hard

abhidev

Human Spambot
haven't u read my spoiler there other things also in cheats like unlocking
levels,costumes etc :lol:

i would never use a cheat to just skip the entire level and unlock the next one...instead use unlimited ammo cheat and finish off the level if its too tough.:grin:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
When I played F.E.A.R 2 for 1st time, it scared the hack out of me.

If you play in Dark environment+ Good headphones, beleive me it will scare you out.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I used cheats in GTA SA because those cops never left me alone. Usually did it to get rid of the cops.
I found Far cry tough too but never used any cheats. Enjoyed that game like anything.

gameranand

Living to Play
Kola2842 said:
on topic of scares , i sacred only in BIOSHOCK , music was too....
LOL....You should try FEAR 1, Dead Space, Silent Hill then. :)

In Far Cry Yes I did messes with god mode, unlimited ammo and what not but no on my first playthrough. Although I cheated sometimes in first playthrough also to get past some levels. Second playthrough complete honest and third what the hell try everything I know.:D:D:D

.=Pyro=.

Burning in the skies
Nobody might believe me but i never use cheats. I have used cheats on some games in the past when i was a kid but I dont use them anymore. No fun if there is no challenge in game. Yeah, i look up walkthroughs sometimes if i get stuck in someplace for a long time

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
True. Nowadays games which are coming are so easy that you'll actually won't die in the whole campaign even at hard level if you play carefully.

Business Rule: If a game is TOO tough, people won't buy it.
I still remember how hard early games used to be. And I mean REALLY early. Take Pong for example, one of the earliest arcade video games, too tough to win.

rajsujayks

CSE Freak!
God Mode in FarCry... With all those trigens in place...
GTA series always with cheats... (The game isn't fun without cheats..)
No cheats and always top difficulty for all other games...!

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I say I haven't seen anything like Far Cry and FEAR where enemies will respond to even a slight noise you make. I remember how hard it was for me to bypass guards in Far Cry.
Man I have to play Far Cry in Easy mode and it is hell a lot challenging.

gameranand

Living to Play
Liverpool_fan said:
Man I have to play Far Cry in Easy mode and it is hell a lot challenging.
Thank god it ran on your PC or you were going to blame me for that. :)):))
Yeah game is challenging. Its nothing right now wait for trigens.

Top Bottom