Should we have Images in Signature.?

Should we be allowed to use Images in the Siggy?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
I think like most other forums,we too should be allowed to use images in our signatures.
Please discuss ur opinions on this so we might ask the admins to allow us if most of us think its needed.

Regards,
ray

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
We asked for a new theme as well as new smileys... but we didnot get it , im sure that this request will also go unnoticed .. :(

xbonez

NP : Crysis
they carry this martial law thing a bit too far... almost as if they don't give a damn about us :((

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Slow people will suffer a lot.
The current state of the forum is good enough.
Clean & neat. :)
I only want to see a new theme for the forum.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
I take that one image for Avataar is enough. A pic can say more than a thousand words, but it also takes as much memory/bandwidth, perhaps more.

If at all we get to use images for signatures, then similar restrictions [image dimensions and size] should be imposed.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
vish786 said:
We dont have democracy here.... Only RAAABOISM.

Hitler must be turning in his grave on hearing the word RAABOISM.:p .
But seriously,it would be nice to have images in signatures.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Seriously, I have seen many forum with image signature and those looks so unprofessional & unclean... Not to forget about bandwidth... We have nice and clean forum. May be a different theme would be nice. :)

OP
ray|raven

ray|raven

Think Zen.
lywyre said:
If at all we get to use images for signatures, then similar restrictions [image dimensions and size] should be imposed.

I agree with is part,restriction in size of image will lessen the bandwidth considerably.

Regards,
ray

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Im no no against it... that takes away the quality..

it will start looking like an ad-filled newspaper :p

digit forum looks no nice and classified because no ads are there...the pics in the signature will spoil that.. will look like ads...

though i want a new colour scheme and something more catchy on the eyaes.... something that matches with the new glassy looks >. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom