should we attack on pak...........?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hey interesting facts........!!
i got to know much abt our air force.......!! hmm....gud..!!
but i also believe that in terms of power...!! america is super-power (millitary also ofcourse, )and have the guts of doing what they want.......!!

saurabh_93

Right off the assembly line
I don't think war is going to help,india cann't use nuclear weapons first and pakistan will don't hesitate to use nuclear weapons.but pressure by USA and Un can help.If pakistan don't have nukes then war as the best choice.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Well, US is the self proclaimed owner of this world and is the largest base for weapons on this planet.Even pakistani owe half their military cartridges to the US. In fact World Bank is providing Pakistan with a loan of 900 million dollars and China is providing them a bailout of 500 million dollars.Now if countries keep supplying Pakistan with free money, I dunno what diplomatic pressure shall do. Half the money lent will be fed to the Pakistan army, which in turn would be spent to take in more fidaayein.

Now if India declares war on pakistan, Pakistan will retaliate and which may turn out to be a pathetic piece of nuclear drama resulting in the loss of lives of millions.Also, if China decides to shove its ass on the scene US will back India to throw China off its chair and it may turn out to be the biggest war the World has ever seen.World War III if we care to name it. India's decision not to attack pakistan is taken, taking into account the wider perspective.

The US has a brilliant ground force and an equally competent navy whose expertise cannot be questioned. They have the biggest naval base in the world and one of the largest standing armies. They attacked Iraq and Afghanistan when they were in turmoil.Offered no retaliation and thereby surrendered to their power. Its not the case in India.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...and that naval brilliancy is due to crippling pacts signed by Mr. Germany.

A$$lols always have money for war, the money payed by people as tax for development and their betterment.

WW 3 will be the last war and probably if I live through it then I can has the zone to hunt artifacts and sometime burned by radiation...but anyway lol :D. A vodka a day keeps the radiation away.

OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
a WW3 results in something like muslims call "kayamat ka din"...
the situation then would be same as like "phoenix", english literature-- i studied in 12th class!!!!:(:(:(:(

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
If India attacks Pakistan,China is sure a hell using 'strategic military' operations in north-east India on the name of 'liberating people'.China is not stupid to support pakistan.India is a major threat to China not only in economics but also geopolitically.

China is also pushing in warships in The Indian Ocean on the name of 'stopping piracy'(somalian pirates),this is such a deep threat to India.China is also being said to export some planes to Pakistan loosely based on US's f-16,and guess who's the target.

Pakistan was never really a threat to India,and never will be,but just a means to get other country's dirty sh!t done.Stupid dumb fecks as they are.

Good bless the Nukes though,seriously.Point two nukes at pakistan and 35 at china and peace shall prevail.

BTW,India need to build nuke capable submarines,and need to build them now.Uboats ftw!,:p.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Look at this list.Pakistan is virtually glaring at India when it comes to nuclear strength. India has the 3rd largest armed force in the world succeeded firmly by the US and China.

But i seriously think, 1 Indian jawan is worth 4 times a chinky(chinese). :p

*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_size_of_armed_forces

kanishka

In the books..Studying
Clearly from the wikipedia link it is clear that if Russia becomes active and supports India in case of war with Pakistan & China than India has 90% chance of winning war..Did you see their nuclear warheads?Its like a population of small country..Undoubtedly Russia is most powerful country in Asia..I wonder in case Russia supports India would US ALSO support us or would they would die of their Ego to not to be in team of Russia...

biswadeepmishra

Right off the assembly line
I cant understand why not ???

>They have bombed us and they ought to be taught a lesson.
>They have just risen from 'Dictatorship' and we are a democracy since last 55 years.
>Indian Military is far more powerful than Paki Army.
>Indian Military can make the whole of Pak into a Desert of Dead souls in 4 days. (which they cant think of in 4 years also)
>Pakistan has been defeated every time they take up a fight with India.
>The UN is with us.
>They have snached our land, we kept quite, but they will hurt mother India, how can we keep quite.

>Most importantly, they are sponsoring Terrorism and trying to wave the issue away !

I cant understand why not ?
Definitely,
India should declare state of war against pakistan

Indian army is more powerful than paki's. its well known. as it has happened everytime that whenever we have a war, India wins. Remember Kargill ???

i dont understand why it isnt happening.
UPA govt is forgetting that it is having muslim votes on its side, but 85% population, thats hindus wont vote them !

Indian, at this time should do what was done to Hamas !
What did USA do to Iraq. Killed then coz its 600 people dies. and still says India to stay silent even aftwer in past 50 years, more than 1,00,000 people have died due to terrorist attacks from Pak !

Ok, if Pak is witrh India and against terror, why are they not handing the suspects to India.
Why was their NSA dismissed for revealing that Kasab was a Paki. just coz he told the truth, should he be dismissed. All those bloody Pakis are same bloody terrorists !

Davidboon

In the zone
@biswadeep I dont agree to ur post , well the root of terrorism lies in the pakistan's education system, where in schools the children are taught about hatredness towards our country .It is not the pakistanis who are trying to kill us. But it is their leaders who are provoking the common people of their country to fight against us ,
coming on to india what all we do is sit in our homes and hear newz of the war ..... when the soldiers are out there fighting for us and dying. If anybody here has the gut then why dont go and fight for yourself

so are we gonna win the war with hundreds of our soldier at stake ??

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Same old story.Lots of talk without any walk from indian politicians.You can see the confidence when pakistani ministers talk to the media and look at our Prime Minister he needs glucose D before every speech.And who is our president?Pratibha Patil?She should do any cookery show.Sirf naam ki president hai.
I miss Abdul Kalam.
Even though i hate musharraf but i always liked his rough and tough style.He was so active.We need active and young ministers like him.:mad:These buddhay politicians like manmohan and advani wont help india and indians.Give them pensions and ask them to stay at their home.

Last edited:

Ecstasy

a.k.a VipER
Speaking of Prathiba Patil.. where the fck is she??? She hasn't said or done anything when all of these issues had happen. I guess i missed it or she really hasn't done anything at all. Look at other Presidents of different nations, they are all very aggressive about everything. God knows who hired her...

Seriously lame!!

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Speaking of Prathiba Patil.. where the fck is she??? She hasn't said or done anything when all of these issues had happen. I guess i missed it or she really hasn't done anything at all. Look at other Presidents of different nations, they are all very aggressive about everything. God knows who hired her...

Seriously lame!!

She hasnt done anything so there is no point of you missing it.;)I hate to say it but even Sheila Dikshit is way better than Pratibha Patil.:rolleyes:

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Our Prime Minister at its best.

Manmohan sends new year card to Zardari

Prime Minister Manmohan Singh [Images] has sent a new year greeting card featuring a dove to Pakistan President Asif Ali Zardari [Images].

"With all good wishes for the new year," the card, which the Pakistan president's office received a few days ago, said.

The card, signed by Dr Singh and his wife Gursharan Kaur, could be described as a message for better relations between the two countries following the souring of ties in the wake of the terrorist attack on Mumbai [Images], official sources in the Pakistan government told PTI.

Officials of the Indian High Commission in Islamabad [Images] said Dr Singh also sent a card to his Pakistani counterpart Yousuf Raza Gilani [Images].

Singh and Zardari last met on the sidelines of the United Nations General Assembly session in New York in September, when they pledged to jointly combat terrorism.

Zardari has also said the two countries must not allow 'non-state actors' to hijack the peace process.

*www.rediff.com/news/2009/jan/13mumterror-manmohan-zardari-new-year-greeting-card.htm

This singh is not a king.;)

nix

yes, we need a dynamic leader. someone who doesnt think 5 seconds before uttering a word. not someone like manmohan who keeps flashing his fruity smile even when with foes. we need someone cold.. like putin.
we need leaders who dress and talk well. they should have international appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom