should we attack on pak...........?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
to all those people who are appealing to nuke pakistan,first of all this cannot happen as india has a no first use policy.second thing is y the hell do u want pak to be nuked??Lemme get one point straight,the pak people are not our enemies,its the dueshbag pak ISI,the military(which controls the nukes & not the civilian govt) & to some extent the politicians.So do not punish the innocents.I am happy that india has not declared a war.War will completely go against us.cmon do u guys really think war can solve the problem.War is not the answer,Sure diplomatic stance is not helping us all but perhaps with increasing pressure,they might act afterall...

chicha

High without substance...
this might be the next cold war, china is a big nation with very powerful army and these ppl are not not just ready to die they are ready to kill.
India should play safe here, we should be really careful with the chinise, they hacked into our companies and stole billions of dollors worth projects(read it in times of india).

so its just not the ppl from pakistan that we need to be safe from its a different kind of terrorism but still very bad for us. INDIA can not afford any kind of war right now, we are in no shape to recover from the aftermath of war on pakistan though we will win we will not get any price money from any country.
and if there is a nuke war india is history. Japan came out of it ONLY because those ppl are the hardest working ppl, and if there is a nuke on india we will never recover.

as far the US controlling our weapons is pure BS.

the best thing to do right now is to get strong from within, we have to solve the domastic problems before trying to fight a war on some other country. Every god damn state in india has some problem or the other and no one is bothered about it, if we are not strong within we do not stand a chance with any one outside.

i do want war a huge one but its not the right decision.

o_O,the world of "geopolitics"

India pwn Pakistan
China pwn both India and Pakistan
USA pwn Pakistan
China pwn USA,:O
India+USA pwn Pakistan+China
Russia+India pwn China
China pwn Russia
Pakistan pwn None
China pwn ALL
USA gets pwned anyway
Russia doesn't get pwn anyway

Moral:India and Pakistan are dead meat in all possibilities,while China replaces USA for teh #1 spot,if USA wants to survive,she better STFU already.Russia can take over EU for a while,china being busy in Indian sub-continent and USA,then China takes over the rest of the world.:)

very nice.... :D

but lets imagine this..
india+russia+USA+germany+israel+china i want to see this happen if we have a good support from all these countries we are safe :D

Last edited:

abhijangda

Padawan
this might be the next cold war, china is a big nation with very powerful army and these ppl are not not just ready to die they are ready to kill.
India should play safe here, we should be really careful with the chinise, they hacked into our companies and stole billions of dollors worth projects(read it in times of india).

so its just not the ppl from pakistan that we need to be safe from its a different kind of terrorism but still very bad for us. INDIA can not afford any kind of war right now, we are in no shape to recover from the aftermath of war on pakistan though we will win we will not get any price money from any country.
and if there is a nuke war india is history. Japan came out of it ONLY because those ppl are the hardest working ppl, and if there is a nuke on india we will never recover.

as far the US controlling our weapons is pure BS.

the best thing to do right now is to get strong from within, we have to solve the domastic problems before trying to fight a war on some other country. Every god damn state in india has some problem or the other and no one is bothered about it, if we are not strong within we do not stand a chance with any one outside.

i do want war a huge one but its not the right decision.

very nice.... :D

but lets imagine this..
india+russia+USA+germany+israel+china i want to see this happen if we have a good support from all these countries we are safe :D
u r right dude there must be war but not now. First of all we have solve all internal problems make good relations with other countries then there should be war. u r absolutely right.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
but lets imagine this..
india+russia+USA+germany+israel+china+Pakistan,i want to see this happen if we have a good support from all these countries we are safe :D

Jayanth.M.P

Journeyman
Its just pathetic to see us Indians in this state isnt it.India is a weak country....we cant even retaliate if someone attacks our country.

* India does not have a strong military force -- dont talk about numbers, all we have are outdated stuff and everybody knows that. Why doesnt India take China as a example....they are not attacking anyone at the same time they are investing enough to make sure that nobody thinks about attacking them either....Peace and NonViolence are nice to hear when we have the strength to obliterate the enemy and still choose not to. Say if pakistani people had executed the same attack on Chinese soil instead of India and China had demanded a hand over of terrorists....would pakistan have had the guts to say no ?.......they are saying stuff to India because they know we are not strong enough.

* India does not have a strong political system -- Nobody is asking you to be honest and always right. We all know that our leaders are there only to make money and we are not asking you to stop that. But atleast dont cheat the country ?

* India doesnt have a common uniting factor -- China is gaining all its might because of its "FOR CHINA" attitude. Pakistan has 1 goal and that is to fight against India (atleast there they have a common motivational goal). What do we have ?

* India does not have a strong religious policy -- Pakistan is a declared Islamic State and recieves support form other Islamic nations in the world......We dont have that kind of support because we are the only Hindu mega population in the world -- understanding this we should do more to keep the internal religious forces under strict national control -- but again we try to keep everyone happy and end up losing strength in the process.

Until India changes its internal political attitude we will never become a superpower.

Some clarifications for posts above :

*India was not a part of pakistan. Pakistan is a piece given out by India.

*US and China both have EMPs which can disable nuclear arsenals of India and Pakistan if a nuclear threat of global proportions arise.

*Nobody is innocent. Stop calling civilians of pakistan innocent. They asked for a country and got it -- why the hell cant they focus on developing it ,instead of fighting with India. If their government has a role in the terrorist activities.....no pakistani is innocent because it is their representatives.

kanishka

In the books..Studying
* India does not have a strong military force -- dont talk about numbers, all we have are outdated stuff and everybody knows that. Why doesnt India take China as a example....they are not attacking anyone at the same time they are investing enough to make sure that nobody thinks about attacking them either....Peace and NonViolence are nice to hear when we have the strength to obliterate the enemy and still choose not to. Say if pakistani people had executed the same attack on Chinese soil instead of India and China had demanded a hand over of terrorists....would pakistan have had the guts to say no ?.......they are saying stuff to India because they know we are not strong enough.

Well said!

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
Its just pathetic to see us Indians in this state isnt it.India is a weak country....we cant even retaliate if someone attacks our country.
Incorrect statement,Pakistan din't attack India.Look at this from other point:what if some idiot trigger-happy mofo like yourself decided to hop over to pakistan and kill a few of unsuspecting innocent pakistanis,can it be termed attack on pakistan by India?Though not downplaying the role of pakistani intelligence and armed forced but facts must be stated.

oh god,I can't even begin to reply to this.*sigh*
Indian Air Force(most deadly and fastest of all 3 armed forces) is amongst the best in the world,even better than US some say.our Sukhoi Su-30 is better than the US gen.V F-16 and F-18,and russia and India are still under-production for gen.V planes.Our ground forces are one of the best trained and even Israel(famous for its extremely efficient intel. agency MOSSAD) uses our facilities to train their soldiers.And as I said above we have the one of the best missile defence system.

ah,and don't forget our nuclear arsenal ffs!

* India does not have a strong political system -- Nobody is asking you to be honest and always right. We all know that our leaders are there only to make money and we are not asking you to stop that. But atleast dont cheat the country ?
time for same 'ol bashing:

why don't you join politics and do something about the corruption?Hell,do you even vote?check out the credentials of the candidates?

* India doesnt have a common uniting factor -- China is gaining all its might because of its "FOR CHINA" attitude. Pakistan has 1 goal and that is to fight against India (atleast there they have a common motivational goal). What do we have ?
Aren't we the next superpowers?,aren't we the future leaders?

or do you want us to promote fallacies like religion and caste to 'unite' people?

Hatred only begets hatred.

* India does not have a strong religious policy -- Pakistan is a declared Islamic State and recieves support form other Islamic nations in the world......We dont have that kind of support because we are the only Hindu mega population in the world -- understanding this we should do more to keep the internal religious forces under strict national control -- but again we try to keep everyone happy and end up losing strength in the process.

What you see as our drawback is wha I see as our biggest achievement,This is democracy in all its glory,despite with all its -ve points.Yes,we strive to keep everyone happy,thats whats democracy is all about.I don't hate people based on their religion or ethinicity and so shouldn't you.

Until India changes its internal political attitude we will never become a superpower.
oh you are so wrong,just wait and watch!

*India was not a part of pakistan. Pakistan is a piece given out by India.
lets us just say both countries were one nation earlier and some stupid enough people with nothing to gain whatsoever fuked up.

*US and China both have EMPs which can disable nuclear arsenals of India and Pakistan if a nuclear threat of global proportions arise.

ooo! too many sci-fi games and movies makes john a smart stupid boy.

any links to confirm your exaggerated claims?I don't even think EMP has gone out of command and conquer game to any real life practical application.

*Nobody is innocent. Stop calling civilians of pakistan innocent. They asked for a country and got it -- why the hell cant they focus on developing it ,instead of fighting with India. If their government has a role in the terrorist activities.....no pakistani is innocent because it is their representatives.
so you are too a corrupt,dishonest mofo dog because so are most of your representatives?

heck even if the pakistani govt. openly claims to sponsor the mumbai attacks,would that make all the people of pakistan guilty?

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
but lets imagine this..
Above equation is highly imbalanced and will never ever work, unless North Korea and Iran come out waving their Nukes. Russia, USA,China they all ain't gonna work together, so will Germany and Israel.
India and Russia joint venture got a kick in the jewels with India going for US's Nuclear deal. The only blocks I see forming are the same cold war era one but this time China replaces Russia and India replace US, hopefully. ;)

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
lol...we have best trained men but I wonder if we need them in the coming world war. As everything will settle down with some nukes and no macho will be alive.

chicha

High without substance...
if there will be a war between india and pakistan, i have a feeling that it will soon become a religious war, with all the islamic countries supporting pakistan.
i hope this does not happen. its just what i think is possible.

crazypal24x7

Broken In
well I guess war is not the answer atleast in dis case bcoz pakistan is already facing all major problems like economic crisis, religion probs....etc, government is in downfall . In case we strikes pakistan we will have to make sure each & every terrorist is dead(which is next to impossible bcoz economically v r not that strong to continue war for yrs as de US has been doing + our own internal security, all de plans are still on papers ) otherwise we gonna face de same prob Iraq is facing ,more revolt from terrorists + we will loose the pressure v have build on pakistan government , once it falls & terrorist will hav de control.

So in case, if diplomatically v fail to pressurerize pakistan government ,frst of all v need to beef up are internal security by that I mean more security personnels + technology which is a must , so atleast v can safeguard our own people.

nix

Indian Air Force(most deadly and fastest of all 3 armed forces) is amongst the best in the world,even better than US some say.our Sukhoi Su-30 is better than the US gen.V F-16 and F-18,and russia and India are still under-production for gen.V planes.Our ground forces are one of the best trained and even Israel(famous for its extremely efficient intel. agency MOSSAD) uses our facilities to train their soldiers.And as I said above we have the one of the best missile defence system.

i wonder how our air force is better than the US, considering the fact that their military spending dwarfs ours. what is the basis for your comments?.
and MOSSAD has agents, not "soldiers" :lol:. its funny, MOSSAD, being the "extremely efficient" agency doesnt have its own "facilities". so they come to india and use our stuff. wow. who told you all this?

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
^^In one of the exhibition where the sukhoi su-30 and the latest US plane f-16 were participating,it was found out that the su-30 was way faster than f-16 in aiming and firing at the target when both were fed the data at the same time on their radar.You can read about gen. V planes being developed by Russia and India in collaboration which would be far better than any of the gen. V US planes on wikipedia.
Dumbed down version for you:Our gen IV aircrafts (the sukhoi su-30) are better at atleast neck-to neck with the latest gen V us planes(the f-16 and f-18),while the gen.V indian aircrafts which are expected ton be fully incorporated in our air force by 2015 will rape the US counterparts.

Superiority is rather a subjective affair which doesn't exactly directly proportionate to the money you spend.

and please read my post again ffs! I said MOSSAD is an intelligence agency(much like the fbi and our RAW), and not exactly some armed force which employs soldiers.

Usually I would ignore such ignorant post but the dripping snubness from your rather dumb post compelled me to reply.

Oh and please don't bombard me with useless links of obscure websites claiming whatever they damn well please,they are as reliable as the mofo living down next street.

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
^^ If my memory serves right, F-16 and F/A-18 are what you call 4th Generation aircrafts while Su-30 with its modern design can be safely termed as a 4.5 Generation Aircraft. US already has 5th Generation aircracfts like F-22 Raptor and JSF(F-35) While the 5th Generation aircrafts to be developed jointly by India and Russia is still in design phase AFAIK.

But I do agree that Su-30 is far ahead of the planes and can kick some serious aircraft ass :D.

As for Mossad using Indian facilities, I believe the event was Israel sending some of its soldiers for training in CounterTerrorism and Jungle Warfare School, somewhere in NE India.( I forgot the place :( )

nix

well, our jet planes may well be a few km/hr faster than the american ones. but that is not going to make much of a difference. i dont know if we have gen 5.5 or 5.7 jets, it doesnt matter. what matters is the strength of the military as a whole and not air force. there may be few exceptions, but as a whole, our military is ill equipped. our soldiers are'nt paid well and dont have proper guns and gear.

the tone of your previous post seemed to suggest that the israeli's came to india coz they didnt have training facilities there, which is absurd. it must have been a joint military excercise or something meant to boost friendly ties b/w the two countries.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
su-30 still owns f-22,and f-35 is just a beta plane,which just really doesn't exist and the prototypes performs far lower than even f-22 but are in process of refining.You see,US prefers to show their muscles while the Russians-Indians prefers to keep their beauties covered unless needed.

su-47 is the successor of s-30 and I guess no need discussing its capabilities.

f-22 was incoperated into USAF in 2005 while su-30 is there back from 1995,a single F-22 costs about 137million$ while the su-30 MKI costs about 53million$,less than half the cost.

Lets just say The Russians know their sh!t well when it comes to military aviation,despite the fact it is decades behind US in terms of time taken to develop owing to the loss of USSR in cold war.

lalitnagda

Broken In
aare bhai-log

already marr-re huye ko kya mar-ne ka

terrorism will gobble them up but not India. cuz we fight it and they nourish it.

nix

^^ the US is no.1 for a reason, they the most influential country in the world. all for a reason. they cannot just bluff about the superiority of their military.

about the US flexing its muscles, its only natural. what good is a superpower if cant show its power?. there is nothing wrong in showing off if you have the stuff but fact is we aint got much to show and so we dont.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
much better now.Everyone is entitled to have an opinion,no matter how ridiculous it is.

Just two more points:

1.Air-Force is the most determining factor in the outcome of a war,especially in the age of nuke weapons.Ponder over this fact.

2.Whats a country which relies completely on some other country to train its soldiers,of course I meant they 'used' our system to see how effective it is,and it sure is very rugged,and I still say Indian soldiers are one of the best trained soldiers.

and TBH,spending too much on building up armed forces is futile in this world where every other mofo has nukes on their fingertips,just make sure we have enough aircrafts and nuke enabled subs to ensure a second-strike atleast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom