should we attack on pak...........?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
hello frndz,
as we know all abt the mumbai attack, the whole world shocked.....:mad::mad:
thereafter there were a lot of protests and anger against our politicians who misjudged the indian mood this time atleast,
now there is talk everywhere abt
y we always kept quiet??
y gov not take strict actions...???
now being here at a tech forum,
i want to open up a new thread to know the views of all the techies here, what u think.......:!:

should we go for a final change, should we attack on pakistan and destroys all the terrorists camp.....????

mostly ppl would say ""yes""
but there is another side of coin, the world is facing economic crisis,india too. so is this the right tym for the attack, we will also suffer a gr8 loss in terms of money n soldiers....!!! and both india and pak are nuclear power today....!!!

will this not agitate the world war......??? As America is supporting india and there are a lots of anti-american countries.........who would be with pak, muslim countries basically..........!!!

Also this is a matter of indian pride, so y dont we...........???

What u ppl, the thinkdigitian think abt this issue...........????:rolleyes:

iNFiNiTE

The cake is a lie!!!
First of all, why is this post in the random news section? Shouldn't Fight Club be the better place to move this thread?

And as for the strike on pakistan, we should remember that India is not US and Pakistan is not some militarily backward state like Afghanistan/Iraq. Any such attack maybe treated by pakistan as an attack on its sovereignity and it may quickly escalate into a full scale war.

Think rationally dude, wars are not fought over pride or issues like economic crisis. Especially when there are nuclear weapons involved.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Only possible way to end terrorism is.. PAK and IND together destroy all terrorist camp. A direct war on PAK may result in nuclear war... which nobody wants.

nix

^^ you think pak has control over its nukes? i think US controls pakistan's n-button. its highly improbabl for US to let pakistan's unstable govt to govt to control pak's nukess

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
For me, this tech forum is one of the ways I try to escape from harsh realities. Discussing politically sensitive issues here feels odd. I did that once.. and as no imminent end was seen, I dread these kinda debates.. :(

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
No way man, wat if they trigger nuclear weapon, it ll create large scale destruction and long lasting radiation effects....it took lot many years for Hiroshima and Nagasaki to be back.....Chernobyl after effects were dreadful too

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
No way man, wat if they trigger nuclear weapon, it ll create large scale destruction and long lasting radiation effects....it took lot many years for Hiroshima and Nagasaki to be back.....Chernobyl after effects were dreadful too

hum kya diwali ke 50 rupay wale rocket leke baithe hai?:rolleyes:If they attack with nuclear weapons then their country will be history.They can destroy maximum 2-3 indian cities but they wont be alive to see all this.:rolleyes:

A BIG NO Again

Mujhe abhi jeena hai aur bade bade kaam karne hai :D

Seedh seedha bol tujhe shaadi karni hai.:lol:

Last edited:

ionicsachin

Ambassador of Buzz
^^no yaar...we can distroy them off...but nuclear weapons have very bad effects...try google image "chernobyl afteraffects"...radiation is hell

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
^^no yaar...we can distroy them off...but nuclear weapons have very bad effects...try google image "chernobyl afteraffects"...radiation is hell

I know.:)Agar is sey pakistan saaf ho sakta hai toh main qurbaani ke liye ready hu.:lol:Joking.:)Nuclear ka effect toh dheere dheere khatam ho jayega par Pakistan ka kabhi nahi hoga.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
OP
pr.itdude

pr.itdude

tHe nEw gEEk......ITian
yup.........a NO from me too.......
but there is an utter need to give a tight slap to pak........!!
and this is the only way....
can't we just attack only on their some base camps.........
our AIR FORCE is very much capable of doing that.........!!! and UN is also with us.......!!

Not something I'd discuss on a forum :))

well if u not discuss it today,,,,,,,,,,,,
next tym u will be the victim of these terrrorists........!!:mad:
samay aa gaya hai.......jab aar ya par k ladai ki jaye..........:mad:

Last edited:
H

hhhgame

a big no to all the guys who supported war here, or even they say as "samay aa gaya hai.......jab aar ya par k ladai ki jaye..........".

this is not the way to deal the situation, remember that pak is a nuke capale country, and there are very high chances that these terrorists will be having the same nuke weapons, recently US intel report says it suspects that they may posses nukes.

the solution to this is

1. we have a terrorist in our custody that can tell where are the camps
2. our intel has very strng proof against terror camps ib pak

give all the proof to all the world or best the UN and create a preassure on them to all the countries come under one roof even the pak and destroy their terror camps.

waging a full scale war on pak is not a solution, there are human beings in pak who are innocent, they did nothing. why they should suffer.

Ross

Daydream Believer
waging a full scale war on pak is not a solution, there are human beings in pak who are innocent, they did nothing. why they should suffer.

So the victims of terror attack at Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur, Hydrabad........... were not innocent ????

Anyways, I am also against the war...

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
Osama bada shareef insaan hai.And he is a very responsible man.Kahin bhi bomb blasts ho uski responsibility apne shoulders pe leta hai.:lol:

a big no to all the guys who supported war here, or even they say as "samay aa gaya hai.......jab aar ya par k ladai ki jaye..........".

this is not the way to deal the situation, remember that pak is a nuke capale country, and there are very high chances that these terrorists will be having the same nuke weapons, recently US intel report says it suspects that they may posses nukes.

the solution to this is

1. we have a terrorist in our custody that can tell where are the camps
2. our intel has very strng proof against terror camps ib pak

give all the proof to all the world or best the UN and create a preassure on them to all the countries come under one roof even the pak and destroy their terror camps.

India gave all the proofs in the past also.What happened?People in pakistan even though terrorism exists there and they know that cant accept when indians tells this same truth to them.They make fun of all these proofs.And say things like its hindu terrorists.Where in our country news channel and people always say terrorism has no religion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom