Should stray dogs be killed or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
i have said this before if u dont want these dogs to killed take a cue from vinod khanna and adopt them keep em at ur homes ... and then get rid of their stray dog tag make em urs no 1 will complain but if cant do tht then u shud b following the silence is golden rule

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
The video is just plain gross.

I have just one question: how did the situation escalate to resorting to such desperate measures?

T

thunderbird.117

Apollo said:
The video is just plain gross.

I have just one question: how did the situation escalate to resorting to such desperate measures?

Well because the dogs killed four kids and that it is when the people said to government to do something. So this what they did. Government is full of brainless people who do not have any solution for anything.

faraaz

Evil Genius
thunderbird.117 said:
Well because the dogs killed four kids and that it is when the people said to government to do something. So this what they did. Government is full of brainless people who do not have any solution for anything.

Yeah, I mean its only four kids...who cares about them anyway right?? The brainless government people should devote time and energy to pamper these street dogs instead of actually doing anything about it.

And yeah, I saw the video which is pretty gross. But hey, I'm a non-veg and I love to eat mutton and beef and chicken. I've seen videos of how these animals are slaughtered in slaughter-houses all over the world which is pretty gross too. Just because its gross doesn't mean people will not support it...

planetcall

Indian by heart
I am a strict vegan and don't like killing of animals. Many of you guys don't make any hue and cry when animals are slaughtered. Now don't say that is not painful. I condemn the way these dogs are being treated but after all death is all the same. Whether you chop off their head or poison them , it is all worthless. So many dogs out here in bangalore that the only measure left is to eliminate them. If you really care for these animals....I would like to see you turning vegetarian.
*www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/g018.gif *www.smiley-channel.de/grafiken/smiley/gewalt/smiley-channel.de_gewalt040.gif

abhi1301

gEttIn 0uT@@@ BOXX
thunderbird.117 said:
Let the whole world watch this video.

Yeah man sounds like a GOOOD IDEA .. INSTANT .. no more catch,bark,cull, nothing , all just like that .. :p

am impressed . these guys got some brains man .. :-D:-D:mrgreen:

thunderbird.117 said:

Dude .. well tell me .. wat measures should be adapted .. GOVT. is brainless and so are v the humans.

thunderbird.117 said:
If it is not for animals you humans will be extinct long back.
Will you suggest a sensible measure and enlighten US SIR :mad:

alok4best said:
.I still insist ,the only way to get rid of Dogs is to shift them to some reserved place.

Yeah we've alredy created bangladesh,nepal,bhutan,Pakistan,KUTTIStAN/DOGGIESTAN .. not such a bad idea altogether :roll::roll::roll:

Bro get back to your senses.. dogs don't eat dogs .. if we don't kill them there wld be more dogs in d country than ppl.. aur waise bhi yahaan logoon ke liye to jagah hai nahi, and u want a seperate space for dogs ?? :confused::confused::confused:

thunderbird.117 said:
We are planning to get one more dog soon. It is very lonely and creepy when the dog is not there. Even street dogs are not to be seen. I missed them a lot. Whenever i go to terrace i still got friend those are eagles,crows,monkeys and squrriel and insects. Looking at them makes me happy person. I only wished they could talk to me in english :D.

Well kiran if you want to get a dog get it. Believe me they are awesome. Every minute you and your family will be having fun with animals (dogs).

PLease .. ALL U ******** GR8 hearted ppl .. take as many dogs as u want to from streets to your homes and let us kill d rest .. wat say ?? but ... u won't put a street dog in uer home coz u know doin dat wld be equivalent to makin uer home a trash can ..

MAN I TELL U 1 THING IF U STAND FOR SOMETHING, DO IT TO THE FULLEST U R FIGHTING SO MANY PPL.. CONDEMNING THEM BETTER TAKE A STEP FORWARD AND I BET ALL WLD B SHUT .. NOW CAN U DO IT ????

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

Has if i say anything there is going to be any different?. Has if you and the government will listen?. What can i say to hard hearted people like faraaz and people like him over here?.

My main question?. If i give a solution will they listen or will they keep on fighting?. Seriously i don't think even if a solution is given people will still kill them.

Well best of luck. :)

faraaz

Evil Genius
Hypocrites...all you guys supporting the stray dogs are hypocrites.

If you want to argue for them, take 2-3 dogs into your home, upload the photos of them living in your house, you cleaning out their poop etc etc...then get back to me.

Otherwise, just stop all this misplaced self-righteous posturing.

T

thunderbird.117

faraaz said:
Hypocrites...all you guys supporting the stray dogs are hypocrites.

If you want to argue for them, take 2-3 dogs into your home, upload the photos of them living in your house, you cleaning out their poop etc etc...then get back to me.

Otherwise, just stop all this misplaced self-righteous posturing.
Do you know what it means?. So if we can not adopt the stray dogs and yet we see stray dogs should not get killed and you call us hypocrites. Wow. You make quick judgement. Lool at guys like you.

Also yea. Nowdays they are many people who throw their babies in dustbin. So now you will tell us the solution is to adopt all babies.

Get some sense in your head before you talk.

Last edited by a moderator:

the_moon

Journeyman
Adopting stray dogs isn't th only solution, there are animal activists & societies working on th issue. The reason why we cant see the result is same as for any other social cause... be it child labour or female infanciticide.
Its just that the problem is spread all ovr the country & given the kind of infrastructure here in our country, it'll take time for the issues to be resolved.

Killing stray dogs is just insane, unless they're infected with rabies etc.

Using the same analogy that ppl are using in this forum.
"We shud kill Dogs bcoz they are not endangered species like Lions or Tigers,and hence they need no protection".
I will say whats wrong when Al Quaida killed a journalist long back in Afghanistan.Even Humans are not an endangered species.
I am out of this discussion..This is a real bad n cruel world I live in :(( :((

T

thunderbird.117

alok4best said:
Using the same analogy that ppl are using in this forum.
"We shud kill Dogs bcoz they are not endangered species like Lions or Tigers,and hence they need no protection".
I will say whats wrong when Al Quaida killed a journalist long back in Afghanistan.Even Humans are not an endangered species.
I am out of this discussion..This is a real bad n cruel world I live in :(( :((

Yea. Then why are many people worried how many people died in iraq or terrorist attack in india?. People are not endangered species so hence even they dont need protection so the come on let many people die why are we worried about it. :). Lool at people who said that.

mediator

Technomancer
Hmmm, people r discussing about endangered species! I wont be surprised if goats become endangered species after some time becoz of their mass slaughter worldwide in a famous religion now turning notorious! So lets try to protect goats instead and since some r speaking for "dog slaughter", then I guess they wont mind if they celebrate by slaughtering dogs instead of the goats! After all a balance is what they r talking about! Wat say?

shantanu

Technomancer
mediator said:
Hmmm, people r discussing about endangered species! I wont be surprised if goats become endangered species after some time becoz of their mass slaughter worldwide in a famous religion now turning notorious! So lets try to protect goats instead and since some r speaking for "dog slaughter", then I guess they wont mind if they celebrate by slaughtering dogs instead of the goats! After all a balance is what they r talking about! Wat say?

lolzzzzz... i think cocks( :D:D) & hens are also in the list of mass kiiling coz of bird flues :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom