*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

legolas

Padawan
Re: ***science Or God?***

I am currently reading The Irrational Atheist: Dissecting the Unholy Trinity of Dawkins, Harris, and Hitchens by Vox Day. Its awesome. I also read "The God's Delusion" by Richard Dawkins and this book is a reply to the New Atheists as in the title. A must read...

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Ok guys all of you should explain this , it is not related to god but is something supernatural that cannot be explained by science
Being a third year B.E student I always used to make fun of my mom who is a frequent visitor to temples , one of my uncle noticed this and asked me about this behaviour , for which i said that i did'nt belive in god and all that stuff. My uncle is a well known doctor in kem hospital (mumbai) , after few days he took me to the hospital in aids patients ward along with few other people. there was a last stage aids patient who was going to die at any movement. That patient was put in a glass cabin just before dying and when he died there was a small crack on the glass . My uncle explained that the crack was created since the patient's soul needed some exit . This was one of the shocking incident in my life and from that day i never make fun of my mother and sometimes also accompany her to temples.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

It should either do with collapse of the lungs when i person dies... Or another thing is may be all the air leaving his body like air in large intestine and bowel and other place.... And increase in volume me air inside it, which would have caused the crack...

There is nothing called soul, its like saying a software exiting a system after windows crashes....and breaking the monitor...
It wont and it cant...there should be some other thing involved...

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted

Air leaving the body:confused: . How can that crack a large enough glass slab. U should have been present there 2 believe it. This was not some sort of magic trick , it was a fact.

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

Wasnt that a air tight glass column?
If so there are chances...
Lung is a very powerfull organ and is capable of creating negative pressure ..or say it may have great effect over the pressure...

mediator

Technomancer

It should either do with collapse of the lungs when i person dies... Or another thing is may be all the air leaving his body like air in large intestine and bowel and other place.... And increase in volume me air inside it, which would have caused the crack...

There is nothing called soul, its like saying a software exiting a system after windows crashes....and breaking the monitor...
It wont and it cant...there should be some other thing involved...
Pathetic attempt in explaining the science behind. People deny the existence of god saying thats its based on "belief". But here I see a person arguing and trying to explain science based on his "belief" using the phrases like "may be". :oops:
The inclusion of the phrase "may be" is funny, but the logic behind is even funnier.

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta

That patient was put in a glass cabin just before dying and when he died there was a small crack on the glass .
u experienced this first hand??

Vyasram

The pWnster

And I thought that 'souls' can pass through anything :rolleyes:

ANONYMOUS RULEZ

Last edited:

MiNiMaL_sAnItY

Broken In

People just throw out terms for sake of arguments, forgetting that their myopic vision will bring demise to human population one way or the others. We should have been out there populating other planets and keeping the species alive, but we'd rather fight ourselves to death over a god who gave us nothing but suffering, and the damn idiots who thought that the suffering was probably for a greater cause or a "plan of god".

We wait everyday for god to give us orders, now we wait for the television to tell us what we should think or not, what is right or wrong. A cathode tube manipulating our great marvels of brains! scientists are busy toiling away, not researching cancer, or how to inhabit other planets, but rather how to make your dick larger, or your boobs bigger, or making up flavoured bananas!!!

we fight wars over pieces of land, I mean how juvenile is that? You're willing to die for your country? ITS JUST ****IN DUST YOU MORONS!! when will we stop fighting for oil or money, and fight for humanities survival?? when will we stop arguing over spreading pollution and then turning a blind eye towards global warming, JUST BECAUSE IT INTERFERES WITH YOUR DAMN ECONOMY?

Forget it, science or god, its a lost cause. Its humanity who's ****ed, not science, and certainly not god. And we are too worried over getting a new car than to worry over fixing it. Recite after me people, IGNORANCE IS BLISS, IGNORANCE IS BLISS......

Vyasram

The pWnster

we fight wars over pieces of land, I mean how juvenile is that? You're willing to die for your country? ITS JUST ****IN DUST YOU MORONS!! when will we stop fighting for oil or money, and fight for humanities survival?? when will we stop arguing over spreading pollution and then turning a blind eye towards global warming, JUST BECAUSE IT INTERFERES WITH YOUR DAMN ECONOMY?

Good point. But we are improving. first we officially fought between castes/small regions/religions/sexes. Now, such wars are offically made illegal. Some decades ago, the only legal war acceptable was 'between nations'. Now, it is 'between blocs'. Soon, there will be no war.

PS: I'm not talking about terrorists or 'The War on Terror'

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!

Pathetic attempt in explaining the science behind. People deny the existence of god saying thats its based on "belief". But here I see a person arguing and trying to explain science based on his "belief" using the phrases like "may be". :oops:
The inclusion of the phrase "may be" is funny, but the logic behind is even funnier.

I am not a scientist... And am not in a position to experiment as well ....
This is just my theory...
Everything in science starts with theory...
And i dont see what soo funnier in my theory...
Why cant you come up with one reason?? You only look pathetic brother...putting hinderance to others vision or creativity...
And dont say thats the soul that makes the crack...
First of all i haven seen it...period...so most probably i cant explain...it...
Instead of criticing...why cant you find a explanation for it...

Top Bottom