raj_in

In the zone
u only get wht u pay for
& wave 525 is awesome
its a phn for simple users nt powerusers
if u want more for the phb you have to spend more

khmadhu

change is constant!!
i am having wave 575. quite satisfied, never found any bug, touch response is good.

good.. that u r using without bugs..

main bugs i noticed..
1)sometimes when i connect the earphone,the call gets initiated automatically from the recent call list, and if i press cancel, after few seconds it starts again!!.

2)after upgrading the firmware through kies , the camera got failed!.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
i want to knw is anyone knw that bada 2 will availble for wave 525 or not
coz bada 1.1 is totally a disaster
Please let me knw

Samsung Galaxy 3 was released with the claim of "upgrade to 2.2", but sadly never had the taste of it. Maybe this is/will be the case with this phone. Samsung only upgrade their high-end phone segment.

dsneih

da Mafia
after so much complaints ppl still recommend bada os devices. samsung wave II received 2nd highest vote

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/140724-my-new-phone.html

AndroidFan

Peak Oil is real!
after so much complaints ppl still recommend bada os devices. samsung wave II received 2nd highest vote

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/mobile-monsters/140724-my-new-phone.html

BADA is a crap operating system. We have had this discussion on this forum before... Wave II is good hardware but the software is pathetic. Don't buy it...

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
someone shifting from Symbian OS will really like Bada. but once you get used to Android (takes a week time to figure out WHAT-THE-HACK-IT-IS), you'll know what 2011's mobile OS should feel/work like. & with the 3way attack(Android, WinPhone7 & iOS. also meego), i can't see a future for BADA.

raj_in

In the zone
but samsung & i can...
they will launch bada phones undr 6k instead of thoes java phones the used to launch like nokia with symbian s40
simple

Top Bottom