Samsung Galaxy SL @ 19500

ankit360

Journeyman
no htc phone under 20k are good go for lg o1, samsung ace, moto defy if u want android phone . before buying Samsung Galaxy SL see if it fit on your pocket because this phone is more bigger then sony x10 .

Soumik

Padawan
I my opnion, Galaxy SL for 19K is certainly better than both Defy and Wave II. Biggest screen, highest internal memory, slightly lesser ram than defy but slightly lesser pixels to crunch too, best battery(dont know abt back up).
Camera for a phone is just a bonus, its never a deciding factor. I mean cummon.. Galaxy S had the same camera, no one stops himself from buying one because of the lack of flash!!!
The screen in gsmarena shows SCLCD... I have seen the wave II screen and its certainly superior to the other LCD offerings around...
I only hope that this pushes the Defy pricing down, cause for me, i am still slightly tilted towards defy cause of the compact size and design. It seemed a lot better build than sansung galaxy 3, pop and 551.(Sadly Ace was out of stock at Croma this weekend, couldnt compare them:().
In all if anything deters anyone from buying SL would be its huge dimensions and all plastic built. Otherwise, its a game changing deal IMO.

LegendKiller

In the zone
i dunno much about this.................but will samsung/motorola update their phones with new v2.3 android?
b'coz the only problem any reviewer has had with defy is that it comes with android 2.1 and not the latest 2.2.1 or 2.3....

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Actually that's the exactly opposite. If you check properly, more Samsung phones don' get updated than Motorola. However, none of those companies have a decent update figures.

@LegendKiller
Could you explain me your signature ?

OP
coderunknown

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
can't say. both are more or less the same. Samsung at least updated their GS from 2.1 to 2.2 & may get updated to 2.3 what about Motorola? Milestone still stuck at 2.1 & its now got 2-3 generation of successors.

ankit360

Journeyman
I only hope that this pushes the Defy pricing down, cause for me, i am still slightly tilted towards defy cause of the compact size and design.
In all if anything deters anyone from buying SL would be its huge dimensions and all plastic built. Otherwise, its a game changing deal IMO.

you r right . SL is too big even bigger then sony x10 . i personalty think SL not look good. but hardware is very good .

pulsar_swift

Youngling
Ok guys, finally purchased Samsung Galaxy SL @ Rs 19.2K. Also got vodafone 3g in PUNE. Here is snapshot of speed test of Vadafone 3G on my SGSL

Top Bottom