Samsung Galaxy Note Vs iPhone 4/4s - pls advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mobileman

In the zone
Dude,
now i am usign Samsung Galaxy Note from last 4months, its best in class.
but now a days, thinking to migrate with iPhone 4 or 4s.

what is your advice??

hardly waiting for reviews

best
mobileman

Krow

Crowman
Wrong section. And hardly waiting means you don't want reviews. Eagerly waiting is better. Create a thread in the proper section next time. Moved.

aroraanant

Explorer
No I won't suggest you to migrate to iphone 4 or 4S.
You are using one of the best phones out there, why do you want to migrate?

sc3n3l0v3r

Journeyman
iPhone 4/4S is awesome.
I would advise to go for 4S.

Personally I am using iPhone 4 for past 5 Months but as 4S has 8MP Camera,Siri :)p) and much better hardware ,so its advisable to opt for 4S.

If you once use iPhone you will know the actually difference.

aroraanant

Explorer
I agree that iphone 4/4S is amazing but considering that OP is already using Note which is one of the best phone out there, I don't think its worth spending extra bucks for iphone.

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
but why i thought on this way is ,
last week i heard a news that, google is hacking each individuals tru Google and all its subs, gmail and also with android.

P.S not hacking, collecting

Last edited:

Sarath

iDota
@OP: For starters, you have to tell us what are the issues you have with the Note so that we can better understand whether an iP4S will address those issues or elevate them.

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Sarath,
present not facing any issues with ma Note. the question came from ma mind, only due to that news.

feel that will not be a rumor

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
in present scenario, Note is one of the most powerful phone... its well featured, display is pretty good..
for me only the problem is its size.. you wont prefer calling w/o bluetooth headset.. putting such a big phone near to your ear, covers your face.. and it luks lil awkward..

sarthak

In the zone
but why i thought on this way is ,
last week i heard a news that, google is hacking each individuals tru Google and all its subs, gmail and also with android.

When did you hear this news ? 1st of april ??? :razz:
Google does collect user information, but thats very different from hacking.

in present scenario, Note is one of the most powerful phone... its well featured, display is pretty good..
for me only the problem is its size.. you wont prefer calling w/o bluetooth headset.. putting such a big phone near to your ear, covers your face.. and it luks lil awkward..

I didn't find calling with Note awkward, even though its big. And when ice-cream sandwich comes out its battery life would be increased and there would also be more s-pen apps for it.
The only issue I can find is its a bit difficult to play Temple Run on it :wink:

pulkitpopli2004

Cyborg Agent
I didn't find calling with Note awkward, even though its big. And when ice-cream sandwich comes out its battery life would be increased and there would also be more s-pen apps for it.
The only issue I can find is its a bit difficult to play Temple Run on it :wink:

its a personal opinion.. i feel lil awkward.. which is not in case of iphone.. :p

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
Sharthak,
i am not joking, the news is real,
google is collecting individual datas around the globe for US.

in the nearby future, we all get updated with the exact info.

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Sharthak,

Yes, you are not joking. Carefully wash your Note with medical alcohol. Dispose it in a plastic zip bag. Put it in a kiln to incinerate. Even if certain traces are left then run for your life because google is going to knock on your door anytime. You can imagine the lovercraftian horror then.

Get the iphone :wink:

sarthak

In the zone
Sharthak,

1.My name is SARTHAK
2.There is a difference between collecting data and hacking. I said that google collects data but thats NOT hacking, what you first said. And not only google many companies and websites collect and sell your personal data. So if you visit such a website on the iPhone also your data would be taken.
3.For US ??? They will sell the data to anyone who can pay them, whether its the government or any other companies. And I don't think US government needs any companies to collect data for them. They already have everything from hackers to spy satellites to spy on us.

Yes, you are not joking. Carefully wash your Note with medical alcohol. Dispose it in a plastic zip bag. Put it in a kiln to incinerate. Even if certain traces are left then run for your life because google is going to knock on your door anytime. You can imagine the lovercraftian horror then.

:hyper:

Sarath

iDota
The topic has completely derailed.

Sarath,
present not facing any issues with ma Note. the question came from ma mind, only due to that news.

feel that will not be a rumor

The news is most likely fake. There will be a widescale revolt if it's true and Google will be heavily fined.

Just wait and watch if you are still paranoid or keep your online personal info to a minimum. Hold your horses till then, before jumping for an IP4S.

OP
M

mobileman

In the zone
SARTHAK
sorry for misspelling your name, well, i will share latest info in this regarding soon after.

but in this time, i cant get what faun meant for????
wish to get your reply, after getting your mind, in calm.

best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom