Samsung Galaxy Note Vs iPhone 4/4s - pls advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaltab

In the zone
looks like you've already got the enough bucks, simply spend it on iphone 4s,
and choose yourself, keep the one that suits you, sell the other one...simple!!!:wink:

red dragon

Master troll
@o.p,Apple is also spying on us.
Yesterday I watched some pr0n in 4s,today Apple has send my wife a mail about it.
I am in a soup now.
Have watched hundreds of pr0n in Note,Google never told my wife/parents.
Apple is EVIL!

desiJATT

Away from Forums, Again!
Derailed thread is derailed. So many people posting like a "n00b". And that spying ****? Holy mother of god, where did you find these kind of rumours? Googling for 3-4 hours eh?

R2K

In the Zone
Every site on the internet collects some kind of info about the users. (Atleast location data is collected by most sites nowadays) .These data is used mainly to dump you with appropriate ads. Changing a phone or OS is not gonna make a freaking difference.
If you are that paranoid I recommend you ditch internet completely. If thats what you plan to do then you don't need an iphone or Note anymore. Problem solved. :D

aroraanant

Explorer
@o.p,Apple is also spying on us.
Yesterday I watched some pr0n in 4s,today Apple has send my wife a mail about it.
I am in a soup now.
Have watched hundreds of pr0n in Note,Google never told my wife/parents.
Apple is EVIL!

ROFL :-D
I can't stop laughing, bad luck bro...

Every site on the internet collects some kind of info about the users. (Atleast location data is collected by most sites nowadays) .These data is used mainly to dump you with appropriate ads. Changing a phone or OS is not gonna make a freaking difference.
If you are that paranoid I recommend you ditch internet completely. If thats what you plan to do then you don't need an iphone or Note anymore. Problem solved. :D

Well said
:doogone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom