RUMOR: Doom 4 Images Surface?

gameranand

Living to Play
Oh boy I was wrong it was three times. Thanks for correcting me sam. I wonder what that even means because I was blown away by rage graphics.

As for valve no one knows when hf 2 ep3 will release. There are only rumours.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Here is the link to images:
All Games Beta: Rumor: Doom 4 cancelled, leaked screenshots released

Looks a lot like HL. I don't know, but Rage was similar to Fallout/Borderlands/Stalker and this looks similar to HL. I wonder what the next Quake will be like?

Sujeet

Undead!!!
i agree.....btw, valve is planning on a source update...read it on polycount forum.

thanx for the update.!:)

too much GORE but the lighting effects are good. this means "stay away from the dark" :)
Absolutely correct. Their engine is so well optimized that you never feel like playing cause you never have to force something. Portal 2 behaves exactly the way one wants to.

Portal 2 was a one such game in which i never even tired to notice the texture res or details or lightning...all there was the fun..wheately..best game character..and now when i try to recall my experience ..all i remember is a never forgettable fun ride.!!!

Valve's source engine has its own way of getting things done.

Its more like a medium to achieve higher game values, rather than show-off stuff.:wink:

Take team fotress 2 for instance...the comic style rigid colour texture models and basic lightning is hardly anything to talk about yet when you are in ,
it can be so good that you might be willing to give up on your BFBC:2 MP eye candy experience(not bf3 though:mrgreen:)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Read This ;-)
Developers of Doom 4 Reacts to Leaked Images And Other Unconfirmed Rumors

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^ Ths time its gonna be earth probably.:razz:

It was the setting on Mars and the atmosphere there that made it scary for me. The feeling of loneliness strayed on Mars was not gleaming of hope either.

Earth is so common, I saw it in Crysis 2, Rage and every other shooter.

Top Bottom