ROFL nokia n86 cost 625 euro (incl. taxes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
Advertized only in black, the Nokia N86 8MP is offered at the whopping price of 625 euro (incl. taxes), which is almost double the expected price of 375 euro before taxes posted by Nokia.

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_n86_8mp_up_for_preorder_get_a_bag_full_of_cash_ready-news-810.php

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so who is buying it ??? :D

Newton.

Broken In
You sacred me. I thought nokia revised its price. I am going to wait for that phone but definitely never going to buy it at that price.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
That store has a reputation of being overpriced. It would be around 380 euros and its expected in june. If n86 is crap then god knows what c905 would be called, super crap or super dumb crap or what not.

sujoyp

Grand Master
If n86 is crap then god knows what c905 would be called, super crap or super dumb crap or what not.

Let the performance of mobile decide which is crap and which is not.....bhai relese to hone do:p:p kya pata N96 jaisa nikla to:shock:

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^You act so damn funny nowadays dude.

No, i am serious abt my comment regarding c905. Now is c905 a success? a friend of mine who recently purchased it and he got rid of it for samsung innov8 in less than 2 months. He is a die hard se fan boy btw. Even bigger than se fanboys here..

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
That store has a reputation of being overpriced. It would be around 380 euros and its expected in june. If n86 is crap then god knows what c905 would be called, super crap or super dumb crap or what not.
380 euros? :rolleyes: Forget it.

It will be around 525 euros.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
^^^
The price is set by nokia, not me. The above mentioned price is for pre-order only. Cant u get it.

*www.gsmarena.com/nokia_unveil_n86_8mp_this_time_its_as_official_as_it_gets-news-802.php

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^^
The price is set by nokia, not me.
I know. ;) And perhaps, this was read by me even before Krates posted.

The above mentioned price is for pre-order only.
I know. ;) But, mostly the difference between the pre-order and the price at launch differs by 100$-160$. It can't differ straightaway by 317$ i.e. 250 euros. (625 - 375 euros = 250 euros = 317$)

N96 was available for pre-order @ 1100$ and was launched at 950$ if I can remember correctly.

Cant u get it.
:rolleyes:

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I am sure you can figure the difference between a 27k phone and a 40k phone. Yea i wont lie, if i had the money i would have bought Innov8 too. :D But the N86 is a piece of crap launching in july.LOL. By then the C905 will be 20k and the innov8 will be 30k. And you cant replace a xenon flash by anything.

utsav

damn busy...
I am sure you can figure the difference between a 27k phone and a 40k phone. Yea i wont lie, if i had the money i would have bought Innov8 too. :D But the N86 is a piece of crap launching in july.LOL. By then the C905 will be 20k and the innov8 will be 30k. And you cant replace a xenon flash by anything.

Atleast the N86 cam is much better than C905 but the omission of the xenon flash is just foolishness and its not worth over 30k imo

utsav

damn busy...
who said?? Have you ever seen the C905 in person?? And i dont see any C905 vs N86 comparisons in the net.

Lolz.when the reviews will come u wil see that with your eyes. The variable aperture lens of N86 will kick ur C905's a&& .

And hello. I have seen and used much more phones than you .so dont pass silly comments. My bedroom used to be full with SE phones posters and stickers.(removed them few years back bcoz of clutter). I loved the w800 when it was launched and I went with my cousin bro to get it on the first day itself. I hav my personal phone since 2002 when i was jus 12 years old so i have much more knowledge and experience than u. And even if u hav some knowledge its all overshadowed by ur blind fanboyism.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
STFU all of you. We'll discuss the price when the phone actually starts selling. Mods, please lock the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom