Rocksmith 2014 progress report

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
This is not in master mode. One of my all time fav songs and a very difficult one at that.
*i.imgur.com/taHkHU8.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
it's kind of repetitive. but kind of boring too.
will post progress tomorrow

As faun indicated, the song is kind of nice. A bit slow but I like it as its technical
*i.imgur.com/aIQ9FSr.jpg

One of my fav songs. American idiot. Kind of difficult but I'm getting the hang of it
*i.imgur.com/BoylXhn.jpg

I just realized that I never posted my Yamaha with the DiMarzio Pickup
*i.imgur.com/oZhkKwf.jpg

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
As faun indicated, the song is kind of nice. A bit slow but I like it as its technical
*i.imgur.com/aIQ9FSr.jpg

Cool. There is something very unique about this song.

If you want to play fast song then try "Sore Tummy".

Another one is Paranoid Android.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Cool. There is something very unique about this song.

If you want to play fast song then try "Sore Tummy".

Another one is Paranoid Android.

I have not played Paranoid Android. I will try it today.
I played a lot of Walk this way yesterday
and tried to master the solo of Smoke on the water yesterday and boy was I tired.
Lots of quick power bends. My left hands ring finger is getting very strong. Almost as strong as the middle.
Still working on pinky.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION], very cool looking guitar. How is the pickup working for you? Any noticible difference?

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION], very cool looking guitar. How is the pickup working for you? Any noticible difference?

Its a very heavy Pickup.
The Bass is very heavy and the mid is very Bright.
Treble is also bright but not shrill. Treble is the louder than Bass. Mids are the loudest.

It has a strong magnetic pull but still manages to give an awesome sustain
Its a humbucker with the sound of a single coil and the high output of the regular humbucker.

The Chopper™ | DiMarzio
*www.dimarzio.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_pickup/dp184w_0.jpg
*www.dimarzio.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/product_pickup/dp184_nocover.jpg
The Chopper™
DP184

The Chopper™ is the louder, punchier brother of the Fast Track 1™. More power is concentrated in the mids and low end for a bigger sound with more crunch. It shares the same side-by-side coils and twin-blade construction as the Fast Track 1™, so there are no misaligned poles or string-pull problems. We originally designed it as a bridge pickup to combine with The Cruiser® and Fast Track 1™, but it’s also a good neck pickup when you’ve got a hot humbucker in the bridge position.
Wiring: 4 Conductor
Magnet: Ceramic
Output mV: 260
DC Resistance: 9.16 Kohm
Year of Introduction: 1994
Patent: 4501185

Recommended For
All positions
Tech Talk
The sound of The Chopper™ is a cross between a single-coil and a full-size humbucker, with more body than the single and more clarity than the HB. Excellent choice to fatten tone and increase power of Strat® bridge position, where it can be part of a matched set with 2 Fast Track 1™ pickups or Fast Track 1™ neck and The Cruiser® (DP187) (middle).

- - - Updated - - -

Some silly achievements

the score attack is very distracting.

Next girl
*i.imgur.com/s9yWAsu.jpg

*i.imgur.com/vtny1lB.jpg

*i.imgur.com/65VhWDe.jpg

All the Small Things
*i.imgur.com/h7rHmAP.jpg

99.6%
*i.imgur.com/3XWPch4.jpg

On number 22 woohoo!!!
*i.imgur.com/LFlPvUJ.jpg

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I'm getting better at Love that's gone ...

*i.imgur.com/1CKlFXD.jpg

also trying my hand at fingerstyle playing, mostly from youtube videos

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
post some more screenshots buddy

- - - Updated - - -

OMG I love this song.......and I can play it
*i.imgur.com/D5D5ADR.jpg?1

- - - Updated - - -

New video
[YOUTUBE]NMLdhc9YZ4k[/YOUTUBE]

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Nice one [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] What's with the lights ?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION]: I've been working on that song too ... You seem to play it almost effortlessly. Good stuff. Guess we all need to figure out how to do the split screen thing, where half the screen is the game screen and the other is the person playing it (like what riffrepeater does on youtube)

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Nice one [MENTION=8593]izzikio_rage[/MENTION]
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] What's with the lights ?

lol power went off looooooooooool
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION]: I've been working on that song too ... You seem to play it almost effortlessly. Good stuff. Guess we all need to figure out how to do the split screen thing, where half the screen is the game screen and the other is the person playing it (like what riffrepeater does on youtube)

Its an easy song bro, you just need to practice.

Anyway, Here's American Idiot. I changed the name or youtube will remove it. Messed up one note in the start :p
[youtube]4WJS_OEqnMc[/youtube]

- - - Updated - - -

get free
[YOUTUBE]ioyEIEL7JtE[/YOUTUBE]

Top Bottom