Rocksmith 2014 progress report

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
I'm sure youtube will not mind if you write that the song is a cover.

Changed the names :p

You guys should also try this. It will be fun and give you more motivation to play.

I used Audacity to record the guitar audio and sony vegas pro to merge the two audio streams.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Check out riff repeater's youtube channel. He does these amazing videos of rocksmith songs. Where half the screen is him playing and the other half is the rocksmith screen. How do we make something like that

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Check out riff repeater's youtube channel. He does these amazing videos of rocksmith songs. Where half the screen is him playing and the other half is the rocksmith screen. How do we make something like that

he has posted a video on how to do that.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION]: I still owe you that DLC you asked for.

Can you give the jeff buckley pack ? I don't remember how much you owe me but that pack is about $8.
Rocksmith® 2014 – Jeff Buckley Song Pack on Steam

Or when it goes on sale.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Can you give the jeff buckley pack ? I don't remember how much you owe me but that pack is about $8.
Rocksmith® 2014 – Jeff Buckley Song Pack on Steam

Or when it goes on sale.

dude seriously?
Its PC, I can give it to you for free. Any DLC u want lol

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] i just realized, you started learning the guitar with rocksmith only. Just saw the first few posts of this thread

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Check your PM
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] i just realized, you started learning the guitar with rocksmith only. Just saw the first few posts of this thread

Yes, never picked up the guitar before this but I really wanted to learn to play.
I tried learning off my room-mates acoustic guitar but it was a terrible bore.

Rocksmith was the salvation that I needed. :p

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Same for me, had a guitar in my room almost all through college. Tried but it was very slow going.

Started with rocksmith and well the fun factor has kept me going so far

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
I just remembered ... I still haven't completed the 60 day challenge :)

*rocksmith.com/profilebanners/index.php?accountID=f2e1d490-7881-43dc-a3a0-a967abbc1bdb

seems quite buggy, Steam shows me 190 hours on rocksmith, this shows 17 hours in song modes. Seems too less.

Love the achievements though :)

*i.imgur.com/xDG96CE.jpg

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
I just remembered ... I still haven't completed the 60 day challenge :)

*rocksmith.com/profilebanners/index.php?accountID=f2e1d490-7881-43dc-a3a0-a967abbc1bdb

seems quite buggy, Steam shows me 190 hours on rocksmith, this shows 17 hours in song modes. Seems too less.

Love the achievements though :)

*i.imgur.com/xDG96CE.jpg

from which url do I get these stats?

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Rocksmith® 2014 - Learn to Play Guitar in 60 Days | Ubisoft® (US)

you need to register with your uplay id and then start the 60day challenge

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Rocksmith® 2014 - Learn to Play Guitar in 60 Days | Ubisoft® (US)

you need to register with your uplay id and then start the 60day challenge

It results in an error
I cannot get that page

still cant get that page.
but I have the banner from my rocksmith forum. its not taking my PC progress at all.
*static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/rocksmith/profilebanners/bannera45e9ede-c39c-4256-8b47-1bb2e8d280ff.jpeg
*i.imgur.com/AmvyW61.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom