Ringtone for the youth

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
For classrooms where cellphone use is forbidden, students have found a ring tone that many adults cannot hear ;)

This ringtone consists of a very high pitch sound which is audiable to only the young , have fun .

Download from here :
*rapidshare.de/files/22900022/GREEKNASTYringtone.mp3.html

anispace

dattebayo
Its not a ringtone but just a very high pitch sound(19Khz). I might as well keep my cellphone on silent than using this crap.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
But whats the use, in a classroom, he/she will just know that the phone is ringing while the teacher may not, but he cant use the mobile as it risks being detected easily! :?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
there was a case where a 28 year old teacher deceted the sound.so beware of young teachers .:D . its not foolproof also.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
gary4gar said:
there was a case where a 28 year old teacher deceted the sound.so beware of young teachers .:D . its not foolproof also.

yupss I read that in the daily news paper :D wudnt want to use this, I prefer vibration :shock:

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
ax3 said:
Dont use this ringtone ... it damages ur hearing senses after a certain amount of time or usage ...

read WEDnesday`s TOI or mumbai mirror ...

Isnt this confusing ..

ax3 said:
For classrooms where cellphone use is forbidden, students have found a ring tone that many adults cannot hear

This ringtone consists of a very high pitch sound which is audiable to only the young , have fun .

*rapidshare.de/files/22900022/GREEKNASTYringtone.mp3.html

ps : original post --- *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=255935#post255935
what do i read at correct :?

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
im afraid of vibration and ringtones... always take me by surprise :(

buys those who hav downloaded plz reupload it... isnt avaiable anymore..

pritish_kul2

★★★★★★★★★
Download from here :
*edge.i-hacked.com/downloads/atc_teenbuzz.mp3
OR
*lm2005.googlepages.com/highfreq1.mp3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom