Review : Samsung Galaxy R I9103

anjanu

Right off the assembly line
Friends I actually bought one today hurriedly from Sulekha.com for 19K...and after buying I tried to confirm the color of the phone and asked to send the black one...they said that they dont have a control over it and will send any available color:? so I want to confirm that is this mobile available in any other color...I mean black or Metallic Gray will do but I certainly will not want any other (brown)...does Brown colored Galaxy R exists ?

umeshtangnu

NULL_PTR
Friends I actually bought one today hurriedly from Sulekha.com for 19K...and after buying I tried to confirm the color of the phone and asked to send the black one...they said that they dont have a control over it and will send any available color:? so I want to confirm that is this mobile available in any other color...I mean black or Metallic Gray will do but I certainly will not want any other (brown)...does Brown colored Galaxy R exists ?
dont think so

srinivasanr.cs

Is your mobile shipped?
I too purchased galaxy r 27th night but status says being processed even now

srinivasanr.cs

no...the status is still "being processed"...do tell me when the status changes:neutral:...where exactly is your delivery, mine is in Noida

I'd surely post the status change.
My delivery is tamilnadu(near chennai).

03-Feb-11
PS: My Order is cancelled due to stock issue :-x

Last edited:

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Definitely a good phone, hard to buy now a days, found one after 15 days search in Delhi .. Paisa vasool , purchased for my brother as gift.

chinudey20

How much time time does it require to full charge Samsung Galaxy R?
My SGR takes a charging time of 3-4 hrs which I think is taking a lot time, so any idea guys?

randomuser111

Technomancer
^
This guy is ....... hmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

Mods should take a look at his posts really. I don't have a clue why he posts specs like an online store on every post and nothing meaningful at all.

Top Bottom